full term today!! yay :) how about you?

2»

Comments

• @podgemarine np you can goggle it n it says how much to take etc.. since you are full term you can probably take 1500mg vaginally (*if your not weirded out by that*) or orally. Either way works but vaginally is more effective. Small risk of infection by doing this... but as long as your hands are clean n finger nails trimmed &you do not have placenta previa then you should be OK!! Doctor says your more likely to get infection from a penus rather than epo :bz
  • @mylittleluv_11 this is my first so I'm super dooper anxious ha! :bz
    @lyndsay1983 us preglys need to go to beach n take our mind off how many days we have left haha!
  • Nope, Not At All :( !! Im So Hurt That My Lil Gregory Dntt Wanna Come Outt Yett !!
  • I'm exactly 37w today too! Here we go!
  • @lilbun915 aw yay how progressed are you?? :)
    @gregorysmommy I know :( my braxton doesn't wanna meet me!
  • @jay_brad, not very! About a centimeter dilated, cervix still closed :/
  • @jay_brad im in the UK and weathers poo so no beach for me :-( you should go and just remember me when your relaxin in the sun :-p
  • I'm 39+5 and no signs of baby :-( only 1cm dilated...they won't schedule me for induction unless I make it to next weeks appt at 40+4 either. Sigh.
  • I'm 35.5 weeks today! So I'm getting there :)
  • I've just joined you Third Trimester mommas today! :X I'm 27 weeks :-D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have 18 days left im 37+3 and 1 cm dilated and 60% effaced... I hope he's coming soon!
  • 32w tomorrow! I wish i could be full term!
  • Im 35w 3d my c section is in 27 days but im so miserable I don't know if I can make it :(