arrfsdhgyuh! UPDATE! sjhdhs!

Had to drinks 2 bottles of that yucky orange stuff because she thought I was only here for the 1 hour! No!!! I'm here for the 3 hour... Why didn't you just give me a stonger dose? Yuck! Now I have a bad taste in my mouth.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @angieahrens Its ok... I really didn't expect any comments. Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • They wanted to give me orange. I said no way, so I got lemon lime. It was a bit better, but not much.
  • I am not looking forward to the glucose test XP
  • @Angiehrens its sad that so many posts get looked over... That's so sweet of you. @pinkigirl she asked me after the 1st orange did I want a different flavor but that's the only one I've tried. Now I wish I wouldve went with somethin else the taste is just now goin away
  • Why did you have to drink 2 bottles of that crap? I had the 1 & 3 hour test and only had to drink 1 each time.
  • The 3 hr is double the concentration of the 1 hr... Im sorry you had to drik that much!!! The three hour one was like drink straight soda syrup... bleh.... I had the orange though and it wasnt that horrible...
  • Doing my one hour as well I didn't think it was that bad I had the orange
  • @Jasmingn I normally don't complain but that extra dose just did somethin to me. The orange to me tastes like a really flat sunkist
  • Never heard if drinkin two!..Omg that stuff is so sugary I would b so nauseous..Aww it will b over soon mama
  • @Bigbelly I guess the 3 hour has twice as much stuff in then the 1st one and she thought I was only there for the 1hour. Ugh! She's a older lady so I guess I forgive but man that stuffs hard to get down.
  • Ew and I hate orange flavored stuff XP I love oranges but hate flavored stuff lol. Gonna plug my nose and chug it. Then stick a whole pack of gum in my mouth XD
  • edited September 2011
    Their making me take this stupid test again because she said the tubes didn't take or some crap... Ugh!
  • I liked the orange drink.
  • @blueberrysmom I did too the 1st time... Now I'm burnt out. Lol think I'll try lemon lime this time.
  • Lol! It's good you have a choice. They only had one flavor when I went.