lets talk bout induction!

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
gettn induced tomorrow @ 41w after 8pm sometiime.. what do I need to know !! :) ??? tell me sumthingg !

Comments

• I wish u all the luck in the world mama! Just eat something before u go because they won't let u eat oh and buy some suckers or water pops because they won't let u drink anything either
  • How bout I was suppose to be induced today and they pushed me back to tomorrow because they were too "busy"
  • edited August 2011
    Stay relaxed as possible!!! During a contraction do NOT tense up! Walk around, bounce on a birthing ball, rock on a rocking chair, etc! If you get an epidural, make sure you change positions often. Sit up in bed and rock your hips back and fourth. :) good luck hun!

Where im at you can drink clear liquids and ice chips but not eat so yes, do eat before!
  • thanks ladies! @2boiz_1gurl I'm really hoping that doesn't happen to me tomorrow when I call : / ..
  • I've been crying all day I'll pray for both of us!
  • aww :( me too. I've been so emotional!! I got this good news hopefully no one crushes it!! lol
  • One thing I could tell u when u getting induce just b patient labor could come fast or take for ever like it happend to me ...