Please pray for me...

edited August 2011 in Labor
I was suppose to be induced today at 7am but due to everyone going into labor and TWO emergency c sections I was pushed to tomorrow morning "maybe" if they don't have a repeat episode of today! But I'm in so much pain and I'm already 4cm and having what I believe to be contractions just not regularly...just pray please that they have space for me tomorrow morning when I call at 7am!

Comments

• You're 4cm and they haven't admitted you?! Wtf! Most places consider that active labor and will keep you..ahh!
  • If your having contractions and your at a four you should go back to L & D! They should admit you....good luck.
  • L&D out here are bitches! This is my 3rd bby and I've never heard of a person walking around at 4cm and they just be coo with it and I'm not having real contractions my back just hurts and I have alot of pressure they said it was the position of the bby not contractions but this same pain has gotten me to 4cm so idk
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would go in their claiming to have contractions playing them up big time...maybe you will get a sympathetic nurse.
  • Lol I concur with ash1la...do it!
  • @mama0811 they don't care because no contractions show up so they say its not labor @BkE913 none of the nurses are sympathetic I've cried and threw a fit everything all they offered was an induction they didn't fall threw on!
  • Oh my goodness! Go to a different hospital! They sound like morons!
  • Im sorry youre going through this. I know what Im about to say you may not want to hear. But, just try to look on the upside. Atleast you wont have to worry about being in that bed for that long. Hopefully shortly after you arrive you will deliver. I just pray thay it doesnt happen at home. Its crazy how they sent you home being 4cm
  • @BabyBubba12311 I completely agree I'm literally crying right now from back pain and I call they said unless I can time them I don't need to come in I'm stressed out
  • Ugh back labor is the worse. Theres realky nothing to relieve the pain either :( Im sorry plz just try to.be strong. Youre that much closer to meeting your lo.
  • Go to a different hospital bc that is bull crap! You could be having back contractions.....so what the hell are they talking about time them. Do they not realize you are already 4cm! Its time to lie...call back in an hour and say they are a couple of mins apart.
  • I did that Wednesday and they still sent me home I was in there screaming and crying and unfortunately I have kaiser insurance and there's only one kaiser out here
  • Kaiser! Say no more...I had Kaiser when I was under my parents insurance. I had my daughter under their insurance, it was actually a nice labor and they checked me in after my contractions were severe, I don't know how dialted I was, it was ten years ago. I am sure my BP
  • They are usually great! I had my other two there and I had not one issue but now sheesh they are killing me!
  • I just realized i didnt send my whole message....Kaiser! Say no more...I had Kaiser when I was under my parents insurance. I had my daughter under their insurance, it was actually a nice labor and they checked me in after my contractions were severe, I don't know how dialted I was, it was ten years ago. I am sure my BP played a role. But they allowed my dad to get such a bad infection after his surgery....it was so bad they had to cut some of breast bone out. So I have mixed feelings about Kaiser.
    Where are you at?
  • Northern California
  • And I have a yellow green discharge that I'm worried about
  • I lived in San Jose for four years.
    It could be your plug....I don't remember losing it with my first two, so I looked it up about a week ago and it came in all different color....not all of they had a pink or red tint to them....
  • Yes but my doctor said I should've lost at a while ago since I'm already 4cm
  • Wow girl...sorry u are goin thru all this! Hoping for the best and I hope u can somehow get that pain under control!
  • I hope you were able to get into the hospital. Good luck.
  • Good luck. I'd pay very close attention to ur body. If ur already at 4 and this is baby #3 then u could all of a sudden b having a baby like in no time. I hope u feel better.
  • Good luck, hope you get in this morning.
  • Haven't made it yet! They say call at 7 but when I did they were doing a shift change! You would think they would kno the proper time to tell ppl to call and shift change is not the proper time smh I have to call at 8 now it's 7:18 wish me all the luck because I need it'
  • Good luck mama!
  • Got any news momma?
  • No I'm about to call now I'm so nerves of them saying no again :/
  • Hun that is complete and utter bill crisp if you are dissipated to 44cm you need to be I bed getting radio to push that baby our.