Anyone else suffering from pupps?

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
So 1 out of 200 pregnant women get this nasty ass itchy like freaking hell rash late in their pregnancy, and I guess im that lucky b***h!!

Im about to rip my skin off, its so bad it makes me cry, it started on my belly on the stretch marks, now its all over my body!!

Anyone else suffers from this? Any tips on how to stop the itching?
I can take any other pains easely but this itching is killing me, wish I can deliver now :(
@homebirthadvocate any suggestions?

Comments

• I keep braking out in a rash randomly on my belly I dont have strech marks idk if I have that or not
  • @angelmonkeymelody im not sure, but it says it usually starts in the third trimester and once you get it it just getts worse and starts spreading everywhere.
    I hope you dont have it, I really dont wish this tortore upon anybody!
  • I hope I dont eather right now my belly itches really bad I thought at first I got into weeds that I was allergic to (i was picking up weeds that my hubby was pulling) but that was 2 weeks ago now so idk
  • Oh my! I've never heard of this and it sounds horrible! Good luck I hope it just hoes away!
  • Thank you. It is horrible!! Ive never heard of it till now either...ugh..im in so much pain.....