7 lbs in 4 Weeks : (

Comments

• Ive gained 8 pounds for the last two months each month...so 16 total...& 25-28 total ,im 30 weeks
  • I am 27w5d and I've gained 35 pounds now. I've gained 4 in the last 5 days so I'm sure I will hit 50 pounds by birth! As long as my boy is healthy I try not to worry. I eat semi-good lol because I give in sometimes, oh well!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I gained 8 lbs in like 3 to 4 wks before. Ik it sucks.
  • most of it could be water weight or the baby going through a growth spurt
  • girl...... I gained 9 lbs in 2 weeks! for a total of about 45 lbs now!!
  • I love how most of you are WHINING about gaining a tiny bit of weight... Try gaining so much weight uncontrollably so fast that your legs don't want to hold you up anymore! Then bitch about it allllllll you want! xD or going from patite to plus size in 2 months... Or going from a size 3 pants to size 13 cuz your pelvis spread over night. And gaining so much weight that your hips dislocate. And try doing all of this on a low fat diet and pregnancy exercise plan!
  • @nameless Well that isn't bad at all. That was my goal amount to gain the entire time, but it doesn't look like I'll stop there. Lol

@Steph_Due_101611 That is good. Has you're doctor said anything about you not gaining a lot of weight?

@oc86 Hopefully I am the same. I just don't want to keep gaining 8 lbs every month until I'm done. Lol

@pinkbaby0930 I'm sure you will do fine.

@kailiasmomma05 Poor thing. I can't even imagine still being sick at this point. Hope it gets better and if not you're almost done.

@mommy2b1111 Well I don't think you need a dietician if you only gained 18 lbs so far. I think that's pretty good. When are you due?

@charlotteb Were you hoping for a girl? This is my 2nd & I'm having another boy too.

@kristaf22 Lol. Too funny. I'm sure if I stepped on the scale since my last visit....I would probably be bigger too.

@Chayebii That is really good to be 30wks.

@lilmama19 I completely agree, I wouldn't change the fact I was gaining weight because I want a healthy baby but I did have a goal. Lol Are you gaining weight all over or just belly?

@Mrs.G You are doing good & from your pic your belly is a good size. Lucky ; )

@xFirstTimeMomx I hope you are right...nothing but water & belly. Lol

@Jensensmomm15 When are you due?

@sunshinelove That is good if they expect you tpo lose that much weight right after you deliver. What are you having?
  • No and i actually just lost 5 lbs in a week and he said its fine. Baby is growing fine.
  • @lovebeingmommy. Most of my weight is in my thighs.. but my belly is pretty big and hard so a lot of it is also baby weight. I also had a goal, but I got sad every time I thought about how "fat" I was getting so I tried to relax!
  • 5lbs in 2 weeks!! Thats what i did... Lol
  • Pshh, I gained 7 pounds in 2 weeks! I almost cried, I didn't eat anything differently, it was wierd...
  • In four weeks I had gained 14 lbs... I wanted to cry!! My first pregnancy I gained 62 lbs.. With my second I gained
  • @sunshinelove I'm soo glad that someone else has gained as much as me!! Please tell me you're not having twins??
  • @lilmama19 @sunshinelove I'm really glad when I see other people have gained as much as I have!!!! I know it shouldn't but it makes me made when I see people complain about gaining 25 pounds and below ESPECIALLY IF THAT ALL THEY GAINED and it's close to the end of their pregnancy! I'm 29+3 and at my 27 week appt I had gained a total of 33! And I gained 8 pounds in two weeks and in those two weeks I had moved more and eaten better than I had in my whole pregnancy! I cried, my ob says by the end I will prob hit 70 pounds gained. It shows all over my body, I'm hoping it's mostly swelling and water weight :(
  • @jay_brad thankfully no just one, I think.I would die if I were carrying twins!
    @smcox I feel ya dude! I wish I could say I only gained 20s lbs! Ffs I still have 6wks left and I have gained at least 60!
    Expecting this little boy to be 9 lbs!
  • @sunshinelove I'm holding a lot of water!! I normally weigh 140 I'm 37weeks 3days n weigh 198 :'(
  • I weighed exactly 198 last night! :D usually 135 ish
  • @sunshinelove OMG so you know exactly the way I feel right now!! I feel like a whale!! N wanna wear my pretty clothes :(
  • I gained like nothing the first 4months and in the last two months I've gained 14 lbs! I'm 28 weeks so I don't think 14lbs is too much its just funny cuz I've gained all my weight at once
  • @jay_brad I feel ya! And with only a month and a week left if pregnancy those clothes start looking better and better... I really want to have a yard sale and get rod of EVERY but of clothes I have and just start over so bad. No more maternity our skinny jeans for.me :( but I think some actual style would make it all okay! I've accepted the consequences and the toll that its taking on my body! And I'm more than willing to work with my new mama body!
  • @sunshinelove I kept all my small clothes I see it as motivation!! Ha ;-)
  • I gained a whole 25lb before I was even 20 weeks, don't worry too much! I've been eating super healthy now trying to just stay at this weight for the rest of my pregnancy, at my 28 week appointment I had actually lost two pounds but the doctor said it was fine :-)
  • try not to worry about it girl.. i gained 60lbs with my last two.. im at about 40lbs and 32wks probably more by now.. ugh.. and ive been walking, watching portions, and weight training.. i was also doing the same.. so yah .. some of us just gain more.. my natural walking weight is between 125-135.. size 6.. so im feeling the effects of tubbiness.. ugh.. but there is a light at the end of the tunnle.. i was 186 when i had my second and when he was 5months old i was back to my normal weight and size.. dont beat yourself up and enjoy your baby.. when he/she comes.. you will lose it all.. and just want to say.. i get the twin thing alot.. its annoying but i am also expecting a 9lb baby..
  • @lae3 with your babies that you gained 60lbs did you breastfeed?? I plan to! I want this weight gone!
  • yes i bf.. and the weight came off.. i can say the last 8lbs was the hardest to lose but it still got off.. lol
  • @lae3 how did u do the last 8??