to all of you who have a baby registry at Target...

2»

Comments

• The ability to sign in using your amazon account has been removed, as far as I know. I went on Tuesday and was irked to find that out. Ended up registering for an account with target before i fully knew what was going on. After several e-mails sent to them they finally got back to me, but with the generic response. I told them that I no longer had access to my registry because of being forced to create a new account. All they said was to reset my password and not create a new account. I'm like..really..I just TOLD you I already created a new account. So now what? Ugh. I can see my registry when i search for it, but just can't manage it. So I know at least it's there. And it's nice to know I'm not the only one having issues with it. Silly target, why couldn't they keep the old one?
  • edited August 2011
    All I did was reset my password because I couldn't access my account otherwise. I did not create a new account and I still could not make changes to my registry. If you pull up your existing registry it gives you the option to start a registry and will add all the items from your existing registry and then you will be allowed to add or remove items. When your friends and family search for your registry, they will find two registries under your name. I edited the new registry and then beside my last name I wrote - USE THIS REGISTRY. It also give you an option to add a note that your friends and family will see you so I wrote: ****PLEASE NOTE**** There are two registries under my name. ****PLEASE USE THIS REGISTRY**** My name is Stacey Perry if you want to search my registry and see what I'm talking about.
  • Thanks for the tip @expectingmy2nd . I'm about to do that.