question...

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Ok I've had light cramps, my back hurts and I've been super emotional lately and havent really wanted to eat...im super tired as well, im 35 weeks on friday so does anyone have suggestions what it could be??

Comments

• ur pregnant...
  • Ha well no kidding! I've had the easiest pregnancy thus far, no problems...just lately I've been feeling like this...I was just wondering if it was anything in particular, or just normal symptoms for this far along!
  • i would def say it's normal pregnancy woes.
  • You know your body best, and if your worried call your doc and talk to him! But I agree, its seems like those stubborn pregnancy symptoms have finally gotten their hold on you!
  • @survivormommie3 Lol, I was gonna reply the exact same thing.

@TandTsbb all sound pretty normal to me
  • Ok thanks! I have a routine apt tuesday, but was curious if something couldbr wrong, I work 40 hours a week at a pretty physical job and the other day someone scared me and toldme I shouldnnt be doing things where im stretching my arms over my head because I could stretch the cord, or no heavy lifting...so I was kinda scared if this was normal or not! Thankseveryone
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • no you arent supposed to be doing any heavy lifting or above head reaching im not trying to scare you reaching above your head could cause the cord to wrap around the babys neck as far as your pains i would just say yes its normal in pregnancy but i agree if you are worried then ask your doctor