At l&d...again!

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Been having bad contractions on and off since last night, ive been getting them since 26w but now theyre very bad, im 37.2w btw, came to l&d, turned out im 3cm!! Is that good enough to deliver or not yet?
Im scheduled for a csection on friday, was hoping I go naturally before cause im suffering from a horrible rash among a million other things....wish me luck!!

Comments

• if u were scheduled for a csection i would say it's not good to go natural?? :?
    unless you are progressing and your contractions are strengthening then i would say they might send you home. but you might be in labor. it all depends.
  • My hospital wont admit unless you are 4cm or your water has broke.
  • No, I meant that hopefully theyll do the csection soon instead of friday...my contractions are getting worse and the pressure is pretty bad, feels like the babies are pushing on my butt lol
  • ohhh ok. understood. theres a possibility. if you progress or the contractions do i would say there is a good probability the baby coming much sooner
  • I hope so! Since they're full term now. Im just praying that if theyre ready that they will come now, and for any reason theyre not...well whats another 5 days right :)
  • With a twin delivery I would think now is a good time to take them. Good luck mama!
  • Thank you :) I know right! But the on call doc told the nurses to give a shot to stop the contractions, I refused since im already full term and it only works for 2 hrs! My peri addviced me against it too, she said its bad for the heart...looks like ill be heading home soon, i guess my babies dont wana see me till frid lol