inner thigh labor?

edited August 2011 in Labor
So I was doing some googling for medical advice haha! Has anyone ever had thigh labor? I have heard of back labor that was a lot of fun. I didn't realize you could have contractions anywhere other than your stomach and back. I have already had a lot of cramps there bh I am guessing. Just makes me look forward to labor.

Comments

• I have no idea but inner thighs is where all my pain is :(

But bump I hope this gets answered.
  • @mommylovessparkle do you get it all the time like an ache or more like stabbing pains?? I really wanna know more about this just what I need back labor and thigh labor.
  • Before pregly, I didnt know you could even get contractions in your back!!!
  • I had thigh labor! It was only my right side but man it was pretty painful! No back labor tho thank god!
  • @usafwife_21 oh the joys of pregly and the horror stories too!
  • @kingsmama ahh omg you did? Did you have any bh in your leg? And where in your leg?
  • @socalMOMMA2boys Haha I know, without pregly, I would have gone into labor blissfully ignorant!!!! But now I know everything that can happen :)
  • I did get bh in my legs for about 2 weeks before I was induced cuz of medical reasons he was born at 38 weeks. Mine was my inner thigh up into my groin area. It felt like he was stretching the muscles and the pubic bones apart. It was at its worst when I was standing too. I still have pain there now but not nearly as bad but he's only 4 days old.
  • yeah i have alot of liggament pain in the inner thighs as well arghhh
  • I wonder if you could have butt labor! Lol seriously my butt bone hurts hurts!!
  • Um its just basically an ache and super soreness and sometimes ill feel stabbing pains in my "girly part"
  • Thanks for your responses ladies! I have been having contractions all day today but as soon as I got off work and rested they stopped. So I am guessing bh they are just getting so much stronger the closer to due date I get only 9 days left! Not looking forward to labor I remember how much it hurts.
    @mommylovessparkle yea girly part stabbing pain is not fun I didn't have that last time.
    @jay_brad I bet you can labor feels like pooping anyways
    @lae3 ligament pain huh? I have been hearing a lot about this I just wish I didn't feel like someone was ripping my legs apart.
    @kingsmama yea that's what I was afraid of if these are bh labor will fun
  • Omg I have these shooting pains in my inner left thigh when it starts I have to take all the weight off my leg and just wait till its gone. I thought the baby was on a nerve or something
  • yeah thats what it feels like and sometimes its so bad i can barly walk
  • @lae3 yea they stop me dead in my tracks and everyone looks at you all freaky.
    @bwhite55019 that's how I get it in stabbing pains that groin muscle I don't know the name of
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.