i really need someone to talk to plz..

My fiance left again for work today. I wont see him for like a month and we were talking and he snapped at me and I told him to talk to me like were equal instead of treating me like crap and he freaked out. Well we had to go pick up my car so I drove my car to our house and he left for work! He didn't hug or kiss me goodbye so I thought for sure he'd come home but he left... it hurts so bad in 33 weeks with out daughter this is our first time apart not seeing each other ever in 2.5 years and he just leaves?! Im so mad and hurt I don't think I can forgive this I've never felt so worthless and unimportant. It hurts so much..

Comments

• Talk to him and consider counseling. Good luck.
  • Awe /: Maybe he's just overwhelmed with the baby coming. I know he loves you and that little beauty in your tummy<3 You should talk to him calmly and let him.know that it really hurt you that he acted that way. Don't be sad!! I hope you feel better.
  • Oh that is horrible with him leaving on not so great terms :( It would have been nice to kiss & make up and have a heartfelt goodbye to leave you on a happier note! I'm sorry, that sucks! My husband left today too, he'll be gone for 7 weeks. It is SO HARD, especially being pregnant. Hang in there girl!
  • I'm sure he is under a lot of pressure but to be honest. You are in no position to be treated like that you are pregnant and you shouldnt be put in that type of stress. Relax and be strong put your foot down and show him that it will be the last time he does that to you. Stand your ground and dont give in to his forgiveness that easy make him work for it.
  • Awww I wouldn't be able to sleep or anything until I spoke to him about it. You guys need to have a long talk about that, I'm sorry your going through this :/
  • @blueberrysmom thanks! @baileygoose yeah it really sucks! I already am not a fan of this job away from home deal. Guess that's why they pay so damn much money.im sorry ur hubby is away too! How do u deal? Does anything help? @MiracleM2B. Thank u! I couldn't believe he left with no goodbye. This is my first baby his second and from the way he made it sound everything would be perfect he'd make sure but he's just hurtful lately! @Excitedtobehere I definitely didn't give in because I've never been so hurt! I never in a million years thought out of anyone in my life he'd be the one to do this sort of thing to me I don't care how pissed he is. I have taken care of him for 2.5 yrs while he was hurt couldn't work thru surgery and all guess im good enough for that but when he's back to normal im just nothing? He tells me how much he loves me and our daughter but today showed me the opposite.
  • @MommyLovesSparkle thank u. He called before he lost service and acted like it was all my fault I mean really? Im sitting here bawling he's just fine about it? Ouch.
  • Yeah, I'm sure he didn't mean it. Nobody knows him better then you and I think you know that's not him. Just talk to him. It will make his home coming that much more special (:
  • How mean! I hate when me and my bf can't resolve something or he don't care about how I feel about something , makes me want to punch him to make him think straight but I know that won't work so I end up throwing a fit.. lol men need to stop being so stupid.
  • @briAnewmom Well, what helps me get by is basically just trying to stay busy. Last year when he was gone (he only does this in the fall) it was easier because I had a job where I could pick up any extra shift, so I just worked my ass off. I basically just worked and slept, that was it, so time went by a little faster. This year, with the job I have now, you can't really pick up extra hours so I'll have a lot of downtime, home alone :( and that's what makes it hard :( I've been waiting to put the nursery together and organize all of the baby things, just so I would have something to do while he's gone, so that will be my project this time. I don't know how women do it who's men are overseas and gone for like 1 year at a time-that I could NOT do :( But even if its 4 weeks, or 7 weeks, it hard...let me know if you ever need to talk! So is he coming home like just in time for baby? When are you due?
  • @baileygoose they wanna induce october 6 he's gonna come home just in time for baby. Thanks for the advice I appreciate it. He apologized but I still feel heartbroken...