My 3 day induction Story: updated !!

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
So Im 41w +2 days now and was scheduled to be induced friday night. Well I kept calling n they supposably were too busy so I ended up calling every 4hrs n nothing :( I was gettin so bummed! so finally yesterday around 4pm I said f it I'm dun callin I'm goin in! so me n bd came in n got a room soooo fast! I guess they jus calmed down n it was a perfect time to come.. so I got settled n started on pitocin around 8:30pm(still only dilated a fingertip) n slept with it all night not feeling a thing. So this morning they were so surprised I couldn't feel it n their gunn start giving me the pill vaginally n hopefully that does something for me : / waiting for breakfast..update later! :)

had to have cervadill put in TWICE!! 12 hrs each and nothing happened still .my cervix isn't having it.. so doc decided he wanta to try the balloon method n as he was inserting it he broke my water!! lmao!
That finally wrked && I'm @3cm finally since they last checked me.. cervix stll long tho? : /
now on pitoxin to make these contractions keep coming. they keep increasing my dose.. tryin to gold out as long as I can til epi!

OH AND ANOTHER THING just after midnight the nurse rushes in n wakes me wit a oxygen mask : / my bby girls heart rate dropped alot while I was sleepin :( scary.. everything looks good now tho but if it happens again den c section : /
hopefullywithin couple hrs a beautiful mixxed bby girl will b born :)

Comments