up & up wipes/diapers?

Has anyone tried these? We're on a small budget now. And I want to try these to save a little more. Even though I love huggies diapers.

Comments

• Are you talking about target brand if so I heard they suck and are really rough
  • I used the diapers with my son and loved them but I would never touch the wipes
  • I have, the diapers are great, much better than the old target diapers. They hold alot, cheap and I love that they dont leave that gel stuff that huggies diapers tend to leave on babies behind. Target wipes are alright, they are like pampers wipes I guess which if you like then target wipes shoudnt be a prob. Ive,always liked huggies wipes and the closest to that are the walmart brand wipes, but really, they'll both do the job.
  • I love this dipers! Never used the wipes
  • The girl I used to nanny her mom used the diapers. I had no problems with them, I never had explosive diapers, leaks and they didn't cause any rashes. I prefured them to the other off brands she would sometimes use. So for off brand I would recomend the up and up.
    I don't know if she used their wipes or not because they were just in the travel case but I assume she did and I had no problems with those either... but I can't say if she used them or not.
  • I hear Target brand is good. And if you have a sams club. You can buy a big bulk size of their brand and that's pretty good too.
  • My bf used them for his daughter he liked them a lot
  • Luvs and parenthood
  • @newmomma13 yeah its the Target brand.

@momof22be
    @gen86
    @mandac10
    @littlefae

Thanks I think i'll try the diapers then. Maybe not the wipes since I also prefer the huggies wipes over pampers.

@jcmommy I actually don't. :( but my mom has a Costco card and there they have a box of huggies wipes of 5 refills for $20 I believe. But at Target I saw a box of up and up wipes with 7 refills for I think $12. So I was wondering..
  • @squrit299 thanks I'm going to try them.

@lae3 where do I find parenthood?
  • @lae3 and are those wipes or diapers? :/ sorry.
  • @mommy2b06 you can also go online to Amazon.com its kinda cheeper too I got 700 wipes for 14$ free shipping (look for deals)
  • Sorry diapers and wipes.. Ive tried um bis swears by both.. But my swears by parents choice.. Their wipes r good too
  • I used both wipes and diapers and like them. For the price they are great. The wipes are thinner than the huggies, but still do a good job. Hubby prefers to buy huggies, but target's way cheaper and you get more so they last a while longer. Kirkland brand diapers at Costco are also great, they are much like huggies w/out the huggies price. I plan on stock piling those before baby comes.
  • @squrit299 ooohh. :) What kind of wipes?
  • edited August 2011
    @mommy2b06 Pampers, but that's all im using so that's the only deals I look for, I no there's deals for luvs too I don't like huggies
  • @lae3 its okay. :) thanks.

@Brendalou thanks. Yeah I love huggies. I tried pampers swaddlers and they don't work for her. Her clothes would feel damp even if she only peed a little. And we had soo many poopy accidents up her back. Ughh I hated them. And I used to babysit my cousin and pampers wipes aren't as thick as huggies.
  • @squrit99 okay thanks. Either way I'm going to look on there for huggies..:)
  • I work at a medical daycare and see lots of diapers and wipes. From what I have seen huggies and pampers are by far the softest and best fitting diapers. The rest are so stiff its like cardboard they are packed so tight in packages they are flat as flat gets. We do have a few kids with sensitive skin and allergies luvs are the only ones they don't break out with. With my first two kids I used luvs because the price but now after seeing all the brands next to each other I am using pampers. Amazon.com has excellent prices.
  • I love the up & up diapers !!! My budget is kind thight