Weird Cravings

2»

Comments

• I think I could eat sour cream by the spoonful. I want it on everything, or to eat everything that has it.
  • With my first it was sour cream and cheese. I loved the cheesy fiesta potatos from taco bel. My second it was corn and ice. With this one its nothing yet, I've been too sick to want anything!
  • These are all good ladies & some are even REALLY strange. . .but, that's ok, we have an excuse.! lol I just feel kinda bad, I just ate a whole jar of pickles & I'm still hungry.! :(
  • My cravings include any reeses candy turkey sandwichws with mustard and milk back when i first found out i craved anything with cheese now i cant stand cheese
  • Cheddar bay biscuits from red lobster
  • I've been craving sweet potatoes. Lots and lots of sweet potatoes.
  • Broccoli and cheese soup, ham n cheese hot pockets and cocoa pebbles haha also lemons...
  • I just want sweets and fruit. Meat disgusts me and so do raw vegetables. I can eat them if they are cooked but raw just makes me gag. :0&
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one with abandoned cravings. I need guacamole on everything in the beginning, but now I don't want to even look at it.
  • I have been eating pickles like crazy...I finished a whole jar in two days...plus saltine crackers...and pancake sausage sticks....that's the only thing I really eat...
  • Mmmmmmm pancakes!mmmmmm.
  • Wendys chocolate frosty and fries....I dip my fries in the frosty....I also like vanilla ice cream and hot chips
  • U guys r making me hungry ! I love baby dill crunchy pickles
  • My lady is having me make chocolate dipped pickles for her.
  • 1st pregnancy, i craved oranges and i eat one every single day. I also have to eat hot cheetos !! Cant go a day wit out them. Is it weird iv been cravin gum ? I wanna try a new flavor every day..
  • Anything with cheese! Nachos, mac n cheese, tater tots dipped in cheese etc...lol and chocolate milk!!
  • I have yo always have Pepsi in the house and perogies.
  • Pancakes and cheese.....
  • BBQ sauce! And spicy stuff. Basically anything involving the two of those!
  • Cucumbers and orange juice can't get enough
  • I love pickle juice and salt and vinegar chips. My absolute favorite is Mac and cheese with peas and hot sauce, and spaghetti with bbq chips crushed up in it!
  • Bell peppers and ranch...and chocolate milk...eat them like they r going out of style
  • Really craving any kind of meat , pancakes with peanut butter anddd syrup and butter, chocolate milk and life savers the fruit kind..actually been craving just plain sugar today...1st kid was strawberry and cream cheese toaster struedels 2nd was taco bell....the bell peppers and ranch sound goodddd
  • Lol PANCAKES thank god for ihop and its 4.99 all u can eat pancakes o0o and hot frys