is it too early to see signs?!

edited February 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
I haven't taken a test yet but I plan on it this weekend, but I've been feeling nauseous throughout the day and extremely tired. And I noticed I'm always hungry. If I am pregnant id be about 3 weeks. Would these signs be normal for that early?! Or am I just making myself do that

Comments

• The signs are to early. Sickness doesn't happen until 5weeks onwards..have you missed a period? And are you sure you can't be further along then you think? Get a digital one as gives you a straight answer!
  • Everyone is different. I started feeling nauseous 5 days after conception. Didn't suspects I was pregnant until a week later. Got a negative test at 2 weeks. A positive the day my period was due.
  • The nausea for me wasn't all day, though. Just after I ate, now that I think about it. It got really bad by 6 weeks, especially after eating.
  • Its more like when I wake up and sometimes randomly throughout the day. Its not really bad and no there's no way I could be any farther along
  • Everyone is different I was feeling awful days after I conceived, it gradually got worse, took a test 4 days before my missed period and was neg took another the day my period was due bc I wanted an energy drink so dang bad and it was positive :) needless to say were all different and.. I didn't get my energy drink! Lol! Good luck! %%-
  • I'm having a bit of neausa in the mornings and thru day boobs are abit tender fullll of gas and its 8 days after ovulation 4 me so fingers crossed were both not going mad, every pregnancy is diff and people get symptoms earlyer than others :) baby dust from me hun xx
  • Im the same. I have had cramp for a week and half and feeling sick after eating. In fact was sick three days ago and today after breakfast. Want this so badly I think im imagining it all lol x
  • I would test when you think you're 4 weeks. And if that is negative, maybe the next week or two after. Wait for 6 weeks if you got a two pack and don't want to buy more.

Keep an eye on your symptoms and see if you can track a source or trigger. If you aren't pregnant, you want to find out what is making you sick. And you have more information for the doc if you go.
  • Thank youu, I'm planning on taking it this next weekend bc itll be a couple days before my next period. Is there any kind of test that is better, like brand wise?
  • There was a thread here earlier that said even the dollar store tests are very accurate!
  • Um my preferance would be Clear Blue everyone always says to get that one so maybe that one lol.
  • @princess90 I took a cheapie (the first one in my pic) and 2 Clear Blue digital tests. All 3 positive and confirmed by doctor the next day. The cheapie actually gave me my results really, really fast, so I went and spent the money on the Clear Blue ones to confirm it. It was my first time ever taking any test, so I was paranoid. Lol. As far as your symptoms, I started feeling mine about 3 weeks after I conceived. Right around the time I was supposed to start my period. It felt like pms, so I had no clue I was pregnant.
  • I started getting mild cramps a few days before my period was due and thought it was just PMS after all, too.
  • Thank you. Lol I didn't know it was possible to get signs this quickly. Well hopefully I really am pregnant. I'm keeping my fingers crossed
  • Did u get one?
  • My symptoms started at 3w which was confirmed with a dating ultra sound at 7w5d that showed I was right to the day on how many days I knew I was. I had slight nausea, slight dizziness, mini headaches, extreme fatigue anything was an effort, peeing a little more, vivid sex dreams, and hot flashes that occured closer to 4w. It is possible to have symptoms early, just not common. At 4 weeks they intensified and at the end of 5w I was nauseous all day long for weeks. Good luck
  • I would wait untill you have a period test might come out negative if you test to early.
  • Nope. I had sore boobs. Tested positive the day before my missed period.
  • I haven't taken a test yet but I would be into 2weeks.my boobs are bigger nd sore. Ive been having sharp pains n my stomach, and I have been soo tired the past couple of days. I have a lot of symptoms but I'm also scared to find out that I'm not.
  • Im on cd 3 and feeling tired but especially early evening not felling as hungry as normal but I dont have sore boobs just the normal tingling occasionally. Are these symptoms? would really appreciate any comments or advice as I think im trying to kid myself as have been trying for 3 1/2 yrs and had 9 months of clomid and have been referred for ivf.
  • I was meant to say cd 23