3d/4d ultrasound pictures, when ....

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
When is it a goood time too take the 3d/4d ultrasound pictures???? I'm 27wks 3days btw...(:

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awwww. Dammm soo I should start making an appointment sooon(: wow time goes by soo fast I think I'm going too make my appointment when I'm 30weeks(:
  • edited August 2011
    Now would be a good time they say the bigger the baby gets the harder it is to get a good pic of the face nd their movements
  • @babynewberrysmommy_1 reallly soo how does bby look like now would I be able too see a clear look of my bby girl...?
  • i had brilliant pics at 28w5days
  • @preggo123 I was 27 weeks when I went for mine the pics came out nice my profile pic is one of my favorite 3d pics
  • I got mine done at 26w and it was very clear, even enough to see distinctive features. My profile pic is the one of him sucking his thumb.
  • AWWW WELLL IMMA GET MINE DONE TONIGHT AT 7:30PM YAY I CAN'T WAIT AND I'M 27WEEKS3DAYS...I'M SO HAPPPY ND EXCITED
  • @everyone do I need too drink a lot of water before I go o what would I neeed too do?
  • im soo blessed
  • i posted upp a picture of my ultrasound ladies<3
  • She's so cuuuuuute!!!!!!
  • the place I went to said 28-32 weeks...but I googled it and they said for the best viewing 26-28 weeks because the baby is active and we give the best viewing because they will be moving and flipping around. 29-32 would be a good viewing too because they still move a bit with enough room... I think I'm gonna do mines around 30 weeks because I want her to get all chubby n cute for the pics lol
  • got mine done at 26 weeks (my profile pic)
  • @myheartz the lady told me that the best is 26-28weeks she said causw if u wait for 30-.... you won't get a goood pik causw they don't move much such they don't have much rooom soo they r alll squished shee said that she's gld I came yesterday cause she was already getting squisheddd. Sooo she said if I would of waited a lil longer I wouldn't get good piks/videoo..sooo I'm glad I did mine lol...hope urs comes out goood
  • Ohh really? I went in for just a gender scan and I thought they told me 28-32 lol I could be wrong. I think I might go and schedule mines for 28 weeks then. Thanks for the heads up!
  • @myHEARTZx3 yeahhh no problem hunn, but yeahhh that's what I use too think alsoo but yesterday when I called too ask she said go in now cause by nxt week o soo it will be to big nd hard too c andd luxkily I did causee she was already gettinf all cramedd uppp...soo yahh hunn goodluck girl(:....
    ps. Also maybe its cause its my first andd I don't havee like a huge huge belly u knowww.
  • ohh i just read ur first post and ur only 27 weeks..ahh i should go soon!
  • I got mine done at 31 weeks and got amazing and really clear pictures. They are in my discussions. Very glad I waites until I was 31 weeks so she was good and chubby haha my friend got hers at 28 weeks and her baby seemed a lot smaller. Idk I guess if you want better pictures of the face wait alittle while. Or the body do it earlier.4d was such an awesome experience I think everyone should do it.
  • I would go soon. I had mine done at 29 weeks and had a hard time getting a face shot bc he didn't have much room to move!
  • @myHEARTZx3 yeahhh u should...(:
    @crystaldawn0830 yeahhh the longer u wait the harder it is tooo get a good shot on anything cause bby doesn't have much room u knoww...but yeahhh...I'm gld I went sooner heehee.
  • I had mine done on Tuesday at 30 weeks and got totally clear pictures. It was awesome... And he's been measuring 2 weeks ahead the whole time.
  • @smcox ooo yeahhh wow that's awsomeee.(: I guess it also depends how the bby is youu know cause my bby was already squished inside she doesn't have sooo much rooom anymore
  • Very possible, every baby and every body is different! i definitely feel like he takes up my whole stomach! he loves kicking me in the ribs! But in the pics he was balled up, he was holding his feet up to his face Lol :)
  • @smcox omgh same here my bby had her foot on her face and she was playing with them lol I love herr she's tooo cutee hahaha it made me laugh cause with her hand she was grabbing her foot and her toes....toooo CUTEEE<3