gross question maybe tmi

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Ever since I've gotten further along in my pregnancy I've noticed I sweat A LOT, an its not jus under my arms. My biggest problem is the crease of my legs next to my coochie. I bathe reguarly an I've used powder but the sweat smell is very persistant, an the moisture is very uncomfortable. I've used deoderant b4 but I dnt know how "safe" that could b an the powder don't seem to help at all. Is ther smthng that wil dry up the moisture an keep the smell away? Help ladies! I feel like I smell all the time an I feel like evrybody can smell me :( Open to all suggestions.

Comments

• @kalasthename like babypowder with cornstarch? Cuz I've tried that, it didn't work for me
  • I have same.problem wipeing often and not wearing underwater and clothes that breathe
  • @darknesofnight4u isn't it the worse feeling?! I wear cotton underwear an have retired my jeans for cotton goucho's. That's the only way I'm comfortable but the sweat is stil ther
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I thought it was just me!!! I've tried everything, (powder changing type of clothes, creams) nothing really seams to help. It's gotten to the point where the skin down there is raw...ugh! I'm hoping that when it cools down it will be better. If you figure something out tag me plz!
  • I tried gold bond medicated powder btw...no good!
  • @mommy2isaiahngiselle ur my lifesaver! Girl I NEVER even thought of summers eve lol I seriously resorted to deoderant a few times.
    @sunshine25 summers eve femine powder! Lol I'm goin to get some 2mrw I'll keep u updated lol
  • Never had sweat down there but my armpits sweat really bad (*before pregnancy*) &one tip I can give you... the doctor prescription deodorant is bull shit. I've always had better results just using men's ;)
  • Wait until after you give birth. Youll wake up feeling like someone dumped a bucket of water on you
  • @jay_brad well my armpits rnt so much the problem as my inner leg area.
    @mommy2isaiahngiselle great idea. I'm gona get some 2mrw cuz this shit is ridiculous lol
    @snreda ugghhh thanks for the heads up. Lol
  • I have the same problem. I just bought the summers eve powder. It doesn't really keep me dry. I also bought the summers eve cleansing wipes and have been using those if I'm out somewhere. That seems to help with the sweaty smell.
  • omg glad im not the only one going through this. I resorted to using my banys stash of wipes lol.
    Thanks for the advice ladies I know what im getting tomorrow
  • @LittleFae I tried baby wipes too lol, but I like the summers eve wipes better because they are more fragrant.
  • @armywife0529 the baby wipes are fragrance free... It helps with feeling fresher down there though I think I would like something with fregrance for myself.
    How is it with sensitive skin? I can get irritated with certain things which sucks
  • I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this embarrassing problem. I was kina hesitant to even put it on here lol
  • @breewashington08
    Im glad you did I feel better knowing im not the only one. I was so embarressed when my dr took a peak down there my past visit but she said everything was.fine and all I could think.of was how she was level with mt swetty vajayjay lol
    I had even taken a wipe to it before the visit but of course I was already swetty down there again by the time she got to me
  • @LittleFae They make wipes for sensitive skin. I bought both the scented ones, and the sensitive ones. The sensitive ones have a slight fragrance to them.
    I was worried about my doctor checking me, and me stinking lol so when I had to give a urine sample, I used one of the wipes so I was as fresh as possible. I don't know how much it helped, but it made me feel better.
  • @armywife0529
    Thanks! Im adding it to my list to pick up tomorrow. Hopefully it helps :) other wise my poor dr is stuck with a swetty vajayjay lol
  • @litttlefae I knw! That's always on my mind when the dr checks me. I think omg she's gona smell me an pass out. My hubby has always been touchy feely an if we're liike sitn on the couch together or layin in bed he always like to touch me ther an I've gotn to the point wher I dnt even want him to touch me cuz I dnt want him to think I smell
  • It does suck just try and smells they have seen and smelled it all lol ur fine
  • So glad this has been brought up! Been feeling the same way and, along with the additional vaginal discharge I just feel uncomfortable and self conscious all the time! In the UK tho... never heard of summers eve :-(
  • @jennys3rd its jus a line of femine products. Mayb u can find a different brand that serves the same purpose.