Miscarriages

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Who has had a miscarriage before and have gotten pregnant again and made it passed there weeks they miscarried at and have seen a heartbeat and have made it passed the first trimester?

Comments

• I've miscarried before and had a son years later. I'm now pregnant with my second child. Not quite as fat along as I was when I miscarried, but I now know the do's and don'ts and what to look out for...good luck!
  • I had 2 children 2 years apart and got pregnant 3 years later and had two miscarriages in one year, both at the end of the first trimester. Then 2 years later a healthy baby girl and now am pregnant again with a boy, 17 weeks! ;;)
  • I had a miscarriage 4yrs ago, I now hve a son dat will b 2 on March 24 & im preggo wit a girl who will mke her big debut on June 1.
  • Thank you ladies for your stories. I miscarried last sept. And am pregnant again I didn't make it to 8 weeks with my last pregnancy I didn't even get to see a heartbeat this time I'm passed 8 weeks and saw the heartbeat so I felt better after that then my pregnancy book talked all about miscarriages in the 8 week chapter and so it kinda made me worry again
  • I misscarried at 4 weeks I kinda got beat up by the police n not sure y but today I am 17 weeks pregnant but in the back of my mind I kinda think imma miscarry again
  • @pooh22 I'm sorry to hear that I don't think you will again you've made it passed the first trimester that's a big step
  • Ive had 3 miscarriages and also given birth 3 times. Im now pregnant again. With two of the miscarriages they were early but my first one I was 14 weeks. So hopefully this lil baby sticks
  • Iv misscarried had 2 healthy boys I had an eptopic which left me with 1 tube misscarried again n now am 20 weeks pregnant wiv a lil girl and all is good :-D
  • I miscarried at 11.5 weeks then had 3 healthy pregnancies and am 7 weeks pregnant with my 4th. I had an ultrasound last week and saw babys heartbeat.
  • edited February 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mama_kat I've heard that after seeing a strong heartbeat you probably won't miscarry I seen the heartbeat last week and it was strong but why do women miscary after a heartbeat has been developed.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mama_kat thats what worrys me): I wanna live in a bubble haha
  • I micarried last april at 12 weeks & got pregnant 2 months later im now 32 weeks with a healthy babygirl ... i understand your worrys i was the same at the beginning of this pregnancy but remember every baby is different !! Good luck <3
  • I am 10 weeks pregnant and last october I had a miscarriage at 10 wks and 4 days so for me everything is crossed this week and that I make it to 12 weeks
  • I had 2 miscarries i lost my second bby@ 14 wk an lost my 3rd today@ 6 wks. Hardest thing EVER jus becareful an watch wat u eat an look out for signs. If u think somthings wrong dnt hessate to b looked at.
  • @Lele_mariee sorry again for your lose again, did they give you anything to hurry the m c up. I go to early pregnancy unit tomorrow morning, im 6 weeks nd started bleeding bad yesterday. I know whar im gonna be told just wondering what they do.
    Sorry if u dont want to answer this. X x x
  • I had two mcs, one aug 09 ended at 6 weeks, and da other jan 10 at 5 or less weeks.... and now iam pregnate again and gna be 13 weeks tuesday.... youll be fine, thnk positive....;)
  • No they didnt jus sit an wait an deal with a unbearable pain
  • I got peg with my first had him...had a misscarriage8 weeks got preg had a boy had a misscarriage 9 weeks got prego had a boy now prego again 11 weeks.
  • Btw after I had my missciarriages I was prego with in 1 month with the first and 5 with the second.
  • I had a beautiful daughter. Two years later, lost a baby at 6 weeks 4 days. Am now 9 weeks 3 days pregnant. I have seen this ones heart beat twice and even saw the little one moving around today. Sticky baby dust To us all!