So So Hurt!!!

Ok so me and BD have been fighting a lot lately before Jeremiah surprised us I had left him because he was talking to other girls and talking crap about me to them! By talking I mean flirting! This has happened before. So now I seriously have trust issues with him he said we should try counselling that lasted a whole two sessions he even missed the second one! Ok I've had enough of this! I than find out he has been messaging this girl Amanda who always flirts with him and of course he talks crap about how I'm jealous and don't want to be with him and so forth! Uh duh I don't with u talking crap about me!! My son was born 3 months premature! I have bigger things to worry about than ur childish butt!! Than since the lease ended and my insurance is paying for a hotel I told him He could stay with me cuz I'm moving back to my hometown and that way he can save all his checks till than! Ok guess how much he has saved? $000.00 yup nada!!! Ok fine! Than he starts flirting with his co-worker on facebook! Seriously?! Than so lately I've been like maybe I'm hormonal? So he works 12hr-shifts and his last day was Sunday morning he got back. So he slept all day yesterday last night and well I kept trying to get him up and he wouldn't finally at 2 I get him up we go to walmart and social security office for Jeremiah! Than on our way back to drop off groceries he tells me he is gonna go hang out with his friend! I tell him ok fine and he goes off about how controlling I am!! I'm like what?! Fine get the beep out of my car he was like go go I want to see my son! Well I made him walk! I try telling him he doesn't spend time with us and he just looks at me and says I'm here all the time! I tell him sleeping with me doesn't count! Ugh than he gets mad at me cuz I go through his phone! Umm hello I'm just catching up on the daily gossip about me thanks! He messages his friend saying I'm crazy and he can't go off my phone! Saying I don't lend him my phone! Umm its in ur hand!! Jackass!! I don't want him around! Yeah we get along great and great sex life but I don't want this forever!! Ur acting like a kid when my son is in the NICU just had a bad set back! I feel like crying I feel so sad! I'm worried about depression!! Idk what to do! My family hates him! I just want my son!! I hate him and his stupid butt! And he hates me for not wanting to be a family!! Really?! Ur getting mad at me after being a man whore! I feel so frustrated! I want to kick him! I'm sorry so long I feel frustrated and just getting depressed I rely on someone else to take care of my son! I can't take care of him and his dad sucks!! I try talking to him he ignores me and just stares like I'm stupid! Ugh I have so much pent up! Don't even start me on him bitching and moaning about moving away from his skanks!! I moved asshole y can't u?! Y cant u act like a dad?! Y cant u act like a bf?! Oh and while we where fighting he ask y i dont get dressed for him! My response was when u act like a bf ill treat u like one!! But really i have no clothes here just a few my family brought me! No make or curling iron! Umm ass!! I'm sorry I can keep going on and on! Ill stop!

Comments

• oh my! It sounds to me like you have a boy that needs to grow up and mature (and its not Jeremiah) He is being a selfish jerk and i think you are being too lenient with him,Are you guys trying to work it out or are u guys DONE? why is he staying with you in the hotel? That to me would be my chance to make him suffer for him being an ass! i would make his little rants that he tells his friends about u true! lol That boy is a father how has he not saved any money? Seems to me like reality is going to hit him harshly.....as for his flirting....hmmmm..... :-q b-(
  • sweetie you have to trust yourself. you CAN take care of him. you CAN make up for his stupidity and lack of fatherness. I say leave him in the dust
  • @Mamato2boys I let him stay because I want to help him with moving for Jeremiah sake. But I'm having enough! Ugh I really should be like his little rants say! I don't need this! At all and I've lent him my car cuz he got pulled over his license was suspended and got his taken away! Its under his aunts name and he can't take it out! Well I don't think that's happening anymore!! Jerk!! Throat punch time!!!

@Island_Mommie2B yeah I don't need it! and Jeremiah had to get his tube back in and his lungs collapsed! He needed a blood transfusion i was gonna update everyone i just had to vent first! I've been so stressed than he has the nerve to do this to me!! I don't ask for much honestly I do everything I can for him and I feel like crap with him! Apparently I'm controlling and crazy he tells me every day multiple times cuz I don't trust him I wonder y! And lately when we play he hurts me badly! Like we always horseplay and I now have 3 bruises from him! I'm like wth? U never leave me bruises! I'm getting pissed imma end up grabbing a bat and beating the crap outta him!
  • @survivormommie3 I know I can I'm just frustrated I can't right now and Jude isn't helping me! I'm afraid of going into depression with the whole situation! I know even being with Jeremiah makes me sad like he isn't my son and I'm terrified of not bonding with him! Ive only held him 3 times since his birth!
  • @Island_Mommie2B I tell him to lets be civil but he gets mad! I'm like wow! I tell him its over and he doesn't understand! I know its over but it just sucks he still pretends! I love my son and want to be civil for him! But Jude doesn't understand he than tells me I thought u would always be here for me! Yeah and I thought u wouldn't be an abusing manipulating Jerk! Who throws tantrums like a little kid!

And yeah he was so strong but developed a UTI which was tough for him. But he is getting better! He even pulled out his tubes! He figured if he spits enough it causes the tape to unstick and he can pull the tube out! Lol he is already a handful! !
  • @jess_jude Momma I stayed with my ex for 8 years because I thought justin needed him being so early and stuff. Men do not handle the nicu the same as a momma does. If he stresses you then leave him. That baby boy is your only concern right now. Get you a room at the ronald mcdonald house and let him see his son as he can. What is going on with baby boy? Sorry I havent checked on you, my life was turned upside down loosing baby Addi.
  • @Babynewyear2012 I'm so sorry! I just read your post I feel so horrible for not reading it sooner! If you ever need to talk I'm here! My facebook is araizaja21@gmail.com u can get ahold of me whenever! I can't exactly understand what u r going through but I know its my greatest fear. And Mr Jeremiah is getting better he had a set back where he got a UTI and his lungs collapsed but he is now starting to pull out his tubes! He is one sneaky little boy!
  • @Island_Mommie2B yeah he definitely is. Jude was doing his temperature and he rolled to the other side of his incubator. When he doesn't want to be woken up he pushes away from u and gives u his evil face. He is a fighter. The nurses where amazed he figured how to take the tube out. They saw him spit and pull until it came out they didn't realize what he was doing until it was too late.
  • When I was 18 my baby boy was born at 25 weeks and I stayed with his dad, who is a lot like your bf, for almost two years cuz I thought it was best for Brandon. Turns out I did all the medical stuff alone, brought him home alone, and was supporting him alone. Then he cheated on me & moved some girl he met at a club into his house while I was still living with him! Four years later I am in a happy marriage expecting my second baby.

Leave him, you'll be happier alone and free yourself up to let a real man find you. Focus on your baby, he needs you happy. Message me if you need to talk or add me on Facebook. Lillie.Martinez711@yahoo.com
  • @jess_jude Hun you have alot going on as well. I am not dealing well with my loss but I am going to the doctor today to see what I can do. I am glad the baby boy is improving! I dont do facebook but my email is marxgrl@gmail.com....it does make it easier to talk to other mommas. Make that man be good or be gone!
  • His #1 focus right now should be his baby......and the fact that it isn't should tell u exactly what u need to do hun.....hope ur lil guy is doing better!
  • @Babynewyear2012 Please keep me updated on how u r and how everything is going! If u ever need anything let me know please! And ill definitely make him either be good or he is out!
    @Island_Mommie2B yeah he gets this little grumpy face its cute. Yeah he does love his rest! He is one feisty little guy that's for sure!
    @OregonMama trust me I've thought about it.
    @myowndisaster23 he is a good dad but just no when he gets distracted! I would love raising Jeremiah on my own but it wouldn't be fair to my son. Hence y right now he is only going to get visitation and no over nights for the first year at least!
    @mgrose yeah I agree u think he would be there more ofter but u never know with him! And yeah he is getting better just learning to focus on one day at a time.
  • Yeah, that sounds like my ex. He is only available when there isn't a better offer on the table (ie. Party, gym, girlfriend...) but I don't deny he loves my son, just has a very demented way of showing it. But don't think your doing your son any favors by staying.. my son is five and knows that he can't rely on his dad. I even went to court and set up his visitation so he would have to see him, but he still won't be consistent. I'm not trying to sway your decision, just offering you advice from someone who has been there. (: I hope it works out, your baby needs you happy and he is way too cute not to always see you happy.
  • @myowndisaster23 yeah and I know he is trying to change for Jeremiah but honestly its been stressful! I am afraid of hurting Jer with us being together and getting used to it than seeing us separate so I would rather separate now than maybe down the road get together that way if it doesn't happen he won't be as hurt! I had him read the post and he has since tried harder but I have a feeling its going to be like all his changes last for a little while only! I just tired of waiting for him to be ready to be a family! Uh I just want my son to get better so we can go back home where I have a lot of support from my family! Thank you for the advice! :) I appreciate all support!
  • No problem. Ans I'm praying for a quick recovery for your little one. We did three months in NICU and I know the toll it takes on you. Especially as a FTM. <3
  • Hun this sounds literally exactly the same as my babys father. And I'm scared because I'm only 7weeks in. We plannedd this but at the last minute he decided he wanted to wait but guess what!!! Too late. SO now I'm being punished by him moving back to his mums to leave me to deal with it all. HE pretty much never pays rent. ANd he lies all the time about where he's going. HE never spends time with me at all unless it sleeping next to each other lol. I havnt spoken to him in almost 12hours now cause his phone is off...
  • @myowndisaster23 thank you! Yeah that's how long the drs r saying he is going to be in for :/

@mummy_to_be yeah exactly! When I left I had talked to my dog more than I did him! I hadn't talked to him for 3 days! Except a hi or bye! No hug nothing I was like wtf? I'm not staying than after finding out about the girls! Calling them before work or after work making sure I never saw! Its beeping me off just remembering!! Its sad when ur only friend in a city is ur dog! And that's cuz u feed him! :/ Uh I don't think ill ever be happy with him! I can do everything for him but don't bother asking him to! He throws a tantrum!! >:( %-(
  • Oh my gosh that's exactly the same. MY partner changes his password on his phone all the time so I can't look. Last nite he came home late from work and got in bed 3hours later. I'm like what the hell time is it.. he say 2.30. I been doing your dishes. I wake up this morning and not even a 3rd of them are done. HE sits on his ass and does nothing. I dunno what he spends all his money on but I pay all the rent, bills. Food. I clean everything.... I don't even get flowers. NEVER in the whole 2years we been together...