devastated**UPDATE**

Comments

• I am so sorry
  • I am so sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of you and your family
  • So sorry for ur loss :(
  • Omg im so sorry I hope u get some answers as to why and what happened soon! Hugs!
  • My heart broke when i read this. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family can find peace. My thoughts are with you
  • Im deeply sorry for u n ur family.. x
  • Omg!! That's so scary. I wonder what happened
  • Im sorry for your loss. I hope you get your questions answered .. My heart and preyers goes out to you and your family
  • I just want to thank everyone for the prayer and responses. It has really truely meant a lot for me.
  • =(( im so sorry
  • I'm so sorry about ur loss:( so heartbreaking!
  • Im very sry for ur loss
  • No words can ease your suffering, but I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss and I will continue to pray for you and your family.
    Rest in peace little angel =((
  • I thought of you and closed my eyes, And prayed to God today. I asked what makes a Mother, And I know I heard him say: A mother has a baby, This we know is true. But, God, can you be a mother, When your baby's not with you? Yes, you can he replied, With confidence in his voice. I give many women babies, When they leave is not thier choice. Some I send for a lifetime, And others for a day. And some I send to feel your womb, But theres no need to stay. I just don't understand this God, I want my baby here. He took a breath and cleared his throat, And then I saw a tear. I wish that I could show you, What your child is doing today, If you could see your child smile, With other children who say: We go to earth and learn our lessons, Of love and life and fear. My mommy loved me oh so much, I got to come straight here. I feel so lucky to have a mom, Who had so much love for me. I learned my lessons very quickly, My mommy set me free. I miss my mommy oh so much, But I visit her each day. When she goes to sleep, On her pillow's where I lay. I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek, And whisper in her ear. "Mommy don't be sad today, I'm your baby and I'm here." So you see my dear sweet one, Your children are Ok. Your babies are here in My home, They'll be at heavens gate for you. So now you see what makes a mother. It's the feeling in your heart. It's the love you had so much of, Right from the very start. Though some on earth may not realize you are a mother, until their time is done. They'll be up here with Me one day, And you'll know that you're the best one!
  • Sending prayers your way [-O<
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry to hear this. :(
  • @meeshbaby84 I am very sorry for your loss. We lost our baby girl a week ago today. I hate it that you are going through this! I pray my baby Addison will welcome your baby Adrienne into heavens play ground. I am in tears for you!
  • I am so sorry hun prayers are with you for comfort.:,(
  • I'm so sorry peace to you and your family
  • I'm sorry doesn't seem enough but I truly am :( my heart goes out to you
  • Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for your loss. :((
  • Things like this just shouldn't happen. I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg Prayers For Yu & Your Family O:)
  • @cmasat4 that's beautiful! An I cried like a baby when I read it.
  • Wow, I am soooo sorry for your loss! Hope u and your family get a little closer as to what happened, but I'm sure it will not take away the pain! Soo sorry!
  • I am so sorry for your loss. We will be praying for you and your family. Please keep us all updated because we are all here for you.
  • What terrible news I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for you all
  • :( my condolenses