only 30 days left...

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
And I'm freaking out!!! I am so scared and nervous! All you mamas that have already had your babys, any words of wisdom? FTM here...

Comments

• Me too!!!! I am due in 29 days...I am terrified! Excited, but scared!
  • Same here @barb4209 !!! I'm so excited to see my little mans face but so scared :/ they need to come with a manual lol
  • Very nervous!! Getting induced Thursday!! Woo :x
  • Congrats @jay_brad :] keep me posted!!!
  • edited September 2011
    I'm due in 30 days also (: super nervous but ready to meet my bby Grl Payton.
  • 37 more days for me!
  • @new_mommy2011 & @_kaykes it's nerve wracking huh? Lol I'm so excited tho! I can't wait to not be preggers anymore and walk normal haha
  • Me too! And finally get some sleep
  • I think its gna feel really wierd @_kaykes & @alyssa_mae not feeling tha Lil kicks at night,being hesitant about what we eat ,walking normal just everything but I'm ready for my princess
  • 85 for me Lol Congrats girl
  • the best thing i can say is.. your about to experience the best kinda love youve ever felt.. true unconditional love... the kind you can only have with your babys.. side note.. there is an adjustment period.. so you may feel happy and sad or inadaquite just remember all moms have been there.. babies dont come with manuals.. we have to learn from them.. :X and all the sleepless nights are worth it.. with my first.. he had colic and i didnt sleep for a month lol.. but we survived.. not to say yours will.. but some lil ones do.. and i guess its more common with first born.. argh.. always ask for help if you need a few minutes to breath.. or mabey take a shower.. cause that helps us recharge.. good luck.. and try enjoy your baby.. cause the stages go so fast.. before you know it theyl be crawling .. walking and then talking.. oh yeah take pics everyday.. so you can go back to those days in your mind .. and cry with happiness like i do.. ;-) :X >:D<
  • Aww I can't wait!
  • Thank you!! ;;)
  • @lae3 that is the best advice I've heard... everyone keeps saying, it'll come natural, you'll be fine... you're the first one to be honest lol I'm nervous for l&d... was that rough for you?
  • no.. but it was really exciting.. im not the scared type.. you just have to go with the flow.. dont expect one thing or another.. cause everyone labors differently.. oh yeah the loveing part comes naturally .. but sometimes the rest takes a lil more time.. every day that goes by your confedence build.. :X
  • I'm due in 18 days..also FTM. It's a little bit of everything I'm feeling.. im anxious,excited,scared shitless. But mostly I'm so ready to see my precious little boy,regardless of the pain I have to go through,that's the light at the end of the tunnel,and that's what I focus on ;)
  • Be prepared to fall in love harder than u ever thought possible I couldn't believe that u could love someone so much or even more than while carrying them it is insaine u might get sad for a bit but that's ok too just talk to or doc about it and being up all night might piss u right off I punched the wall but u can do it god made our bodies to feed our babies and even if we chose to bottle feed we can handle being up and when u burp or baby and if no gas comes out sometimes it helps to pat the babys bum a little gas sometimes gets stuck but try to make sure ur baby burps everytime before u lay baby back down or u will be right back up get a toy that will tell the temp of bath water its so easy to accidentally make the water too cold or too hot good luck to all the ftm out there I'm sure u will be alright. :)
  • @lae3 & @momof22be you ladies are wonderful! Thank you so much for the tips and just talking!! It's easing my mind a lot!! You guys have no idea!!
  • Your welcome Hun I'm so glad u have a place to find things out on here and have a support system I wish I would have had something like this with my first. :)
  • Your welcome <3
  • @momof22be yeah I'm glad I have this too!