Did anyone's baby move a lot up until they gave birth?

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
My son still moves randomly a lot when he feels like it. He's had a couple of lazy days, but he still moves around like he did before. Does this mean maybe I'll go past my due date? I have 16 days left!

Comments

• Im 30 weeks and my son seem to be having a lot of lazy days lately. I think its just there's not much room anymore really. I dont think it has anything to do with if ull go into labor late. Poor u though ur at that point! Its the waiting game for u until u pop! Good luck I hope u go soon!
  • My little girl has settled the past 2 days (12days to go) but b4 that she moved just as much as always, I wouldnt worry tho every baby is different :-)
  • My daughter moved until the last minute. She would fight my contractions. Lol
  • @mandac10 & @lyndsay1983 Yea I assumed it means that I might need to be induced instead of my water breaking on its own or something, but I've been reading online and every baby really is diff! My doc would laugh everytime at my appointments too bc my son is very responsive & kicks everytime she'd check my tummy for his heartbeat lol.

@myowndisaster23 Haha aww, I'm wondering if that's how my son would be! :-) I kinda like that he moves a lot still, it's cute.
  • My daughter was moving as I was in labor. She was extremely active the entire pregnancy but now she's a lazy butt and just chills and relaxes lol. She didn't even scream when she was born. I think she's happy to be out lol
  • I'm going in Monday afternoon to start induction...I'll be 41 weeks tomorrow and my baby is as active as ever.
  • yea....alot more actually. During labor up until I pushed her head out she was kicking and stretching. The mid wife had he had on my belly while I was pushing and she was like woaah ur baby is still moving
  • My baby is still very active at 34 weeks. Only difference is she really hurts now! My doc laughs at her at every exam when he uses the doppler cause she is so active lol
  • My baby moved so much. It hurt wnen he did in the last couple weeks. At 38w 5 days I found out I was pre eclamptic. Bit I had dilated to 3cm in one day with very few contractions. So I was induce bc of pre e.