HELP PLEASE my 2 year old woke up screaming

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
And is in so much pain it was really sudden she has a cough and the other day she threw up so bad (looked like spoiled milk) and she threw up this morning same thing and felt better....... But what worries me is while she was in pain her lips turned blueish pale they back to normal now but Idk what is going on with her its got me very worried like even now she laying in the bed with me n bd cause I am still a bit tired and it is 80 degrees and she was crying that she is cold and covered up with our blanket.... Idk some insight please.......
I was thinking lactose intorelence cause when she was a baby she was she was perscrption formula but once she switched from formula to milk she seemed fine........

Comments

• I would call her pediatrician. And the chills sound like fever...and if it is you don't want her to have a lot of blankets on as it holds in the temperature. I hope she gets better.
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 Idk if anyone remembers my post about when she had a fever of 104.1 it was like a week ago they said she had a uti and so I gave her her antibiotics only for her doctor to call me and tell me didn't
  • Blue lips sound like she wasnt breathing well... Please call her pediatrician! I hope she feels better soon.
  • tthe day she finished her antibiotic
  • Eesh. I would call the peds and see what they say. That sounds serious.
  • I'm waiting for her ped to call me back she does home visits and she is out doing home visit until 10
  • Ugh! I hope they can figure it out and get her feeling Bette. Sick kiddos are no fun:(
  • I would lay with her and keep her on her side. The blue lips are a major cause of concern and she could be coughing due to fluid in the lungs. If it gets bad again.. blue lips, struggling to breath, throwing up.. call 911... better to be safe. If not so bad wait for the pediatrician but dont let her leave until you have answers. Check for a fever and if you feel ok about it I woundnt let her sleep. Just till you know more.
  • I would call her ped... Even if she's breathing normal her oxygen levels were probably low causing the blue lips... Just my opinion.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.