Clothing for Blueberry!

This is what I got so far! :ar!

Photobucket

Comments

• I seeee monkeys !! I love monkey wear fir children....because before u kno it they will be all over the place like lil baby monkeys lol sooo cute tho
  • Aww cute! My baby boy's theme is monkeys so almost all his clothing and blankets I chose have monkeys on them!
  • Thanks! @everyone I ordered more stuff today from the Carter's website. It's so much fun!
  • Wow, where did you find all those winter clothes, lol! I haven't been able to find hardly any cold weather girl clothes.
  • I always shop at Carter's! They have the cutest stuff! I bought most of my stuff from Carter's too.
  • @laura536 carters.com and amazon.com
  • If you have a carters store near you, they are definitely worth popping in to. They were having a huge sale a few weeks ago with the last seasons layette and it was all 60-70% off the ticketed price. We ended up getting like 20 bodysuits, 2 blankets, a couple sleepers, a couple outfits and like 4 pairs of pants for like $50. If you sign up for their coupons they give you 20% off coupons all the time. We got a bunch of the navy blue/camo green stuff too!
  • Thanks! @juliek77 I'll check and see. I'm trying to figure out how much clothing Blueberry actually needs. I hope folks don't buy him clothes for my shower, though. We'll see.
  • It is so hard to decide how much clothing to actually buy. They poop on stuff and spit up on stuff so much that you change them alot. I guess it also depends on how often you want to do laundry (or actually do it because I don't think anyones WANTS to do laundry). @blueberrysmom
  • Went to Old Navy this morning and bought a whole bunch more stuff for Blueberry. It's all sooooooo cute!!! \:D/
  • Yay for blueberry!!! I'm trying to hold off on clothes shopping until after my shower but that hasn't really worked out. Alivia has a closet full of clothes already. I can't help myself.
  • Macys is also having a good sale on Carters baby clothing guys! :)
  • @excitedforoctober And if you go to the carters website and use the code CUTIEPIE they'll give you 20% off!
  • @blueberrysmom everyone at my shower bought baby clothes-even if they bought something else like a baby bjorn or boppy pillow they threw in some onesies or pj's. I think people just like baby clothes :)

The ones you bought are adorable. I love carters.
  • @blueberrysmom, I don't know if you are still looking for clothes for blueberry but 77kids has some super cute things! Here is the website: http://www.ae.com/77kids/browse/category.jsp?catId=babyboys

Also they are having a sale through Monday, 40% off everything with coupon code: 28678011

I love the stuff in the new baby catergory, cute styles and prints and they look super soft and comfy too!
  • Do you have that book called blueberry girl by neil gaiman?
  • At my shower although I didn't have clothes on my baby registry that was practically all I got noone looked at my registry @blueberrysmom
  • @mommyofstacy I've warned people that it's in their best interest to heed the Amazon registry. I put 96 things on it and so far 40 have been purchased. So far, so good. The shower is next Saturday so I'm thinking next week folks should buy the rest of the stuff. About 70 have said they're coming. I also "tactfully" put on the invitation that Blueberry has enough clothing for the first year.

@juliek77 Thanks! He should have enough for now but I'm going to check that out anyway. Little boy clothes are so cute!
  • @Blueberrysmom I HOPE you took advantage of the thread that @armywife3 put up. Carters had a huge sale and I had to take advantage of it. It was 50% off baby clothes then the rest of the site already had 25% off so 75% total! I got so much stuff I went crazy...lol Please tell me you caught it
  • I think people want to buy all the cute stuff like clothes for a shower instead of the practical stuff like diapers and bottles. If I had a shower with this baby, I would want a diaper shower! Diapers of all sizes, you can never have too many! When I was pregnant with my first 7 years ago, my sister asked if she wanted me to have her spend the money on throwing me a shower with lots of guests or just save all that money and spend it on supplies. Because I didn't have a whole lot of friends and family in the area, I opted for just a shower with my sister, her husband and 2 boys and my mom and she ended up getting me almost all of the basic supplies I needed not including the swing and a few other big items.
  • I went crazy at Carter's in the store. They were having a 70% off sale at the time and I had a 20% coupon on top of that. Baby Alexander has so much stuff for the first at least 6-9 months. I doubt he will have a chance to wear it all. Not to mention all the hand me downs from his big brother...
  • How cute!!!!! :D
    Oh random question where did you find the bedding for his crib? I forgot to ask a while back xp
  • I hope he doesn't grow too quickly
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aww adorable clothes!! Have u gotten his outfit he is gonna wear home from the hospital.
  • @kris100717 I can't decide. Not sure how special it's supposed to be.
  • Ooooh ok thank you!!!! I might be getting my bedding from there I absolutely love them!