ughh so impatient :(

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
I just want my baby boy to be here already!! I'll be 36 weeks on Monday and I'm just so impatient :( the last couple of weeks suck! It feels like time is going by so slow! I've had a feeling this whole time that he'd come before his due date but now I feel like he's gunna be late :( And to top it all off his cute little room is all set up so I go in there like every day cuz I just want him to come already and its almost just like even more of a tease :( I know I have about another week before I can start trying tips to naturally induce but any tips ladies? I'm way too impatient!

Comments

• lol im the same way as you girl...but i have no tips or i wouldnt be impatient lol
  • @newmomma13 its so horrible! Lol its just like ugh just come already! I just want him to be in my arms and get to love him and get this scary labor thing out of the way already
  • lol yea i always walk in my daughters room and just look aroung like if something new is in there lol my bf always asks what you doin now lol
  • @newmomma13 lol how funny! I do the same thing :) I go in and rearrange stuff but then put it back the same way I originally had it! I feel like a crazy person sometimes
  • lol i sttill need to pack my hospital bag and stuff so ill probably do that soon
  • @newmomma13 oooh good idea!! I still need to do that too but that will prob make me go nuts too!! Just another thing for me to pack and re pack and then I'm sure ill still forget something!
  • lol whens ur due date
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir wait till dday gets closer its gonna get worse for you
  • I'm due Sept 22. So 19 days left. I will be 38 weeks Thursday. It's going so slow and no dilation :/
  • Ugh ya I bet! Especially this weekend lol I have a 4 day weekend so It seems like its going by super slow :( when I work the weeks seem to go by somewhat quick cuz by the time I get home I pass out but idk it still sucks
  • edited September 2011
    i dont work or do anything just home all the time goin crazy lol
  • no tips but im getting very impatient and very tired of being pregnant i mean i love feeling my little girl move and hiccup but the heat and down there hurting im so ready for her to come out just 22 more days hopefully sooner.
  • Thats ok im 4 days over due! Im about to go nutts!!!!!
  • Aww I thought my little man would be here early also,, but I'm 39weeks now & he's still baking comfortably in my tummy.lol
  • @lovemylife11 omgosh I can't even imagine! But I mean at least if ur overdue you know it can't be too much longer until something has to happen!

@clope18 goodness! I bet ur going nuts! Its hard when you feel like they're going to come early too and they don't

Question for all of you: I've heard many diff rumors about first time moms as far as when. I've heard its common to go late and I've heard its common to go early. What do you think?
  • Im stattn to think its true!!!!! Lol
  • As far as the rumors go...my opinion is every baby & every pregnancy is different. It doesn't matter if you're a FTM or not..baby will come when baby is ready ;)
  • they say with your first they come late but my gma thinks shes gonna come early shes one of those old supersticious mexican women lol
  • heck, i'm only 24 weeks and I'm ready for my little girl to get here. I'm such a worry wort that pregnancy has not been kind to me, EVERYTHING freaks me out
  • You really should wait until your due date to try inducing yourself. You would be surprised how much the babies brain develops in that 3 weeks.