Omg small gush came out help?????

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
Ok so I went to the bathroom to pee and as I sat in the toilet I had a small gush but I been taking epo vaginaly could it be that that came out ? Then after that I peed then had my mucous plug come out a little confused could it have been my water or just the epo coming out omg scared me today is my birthday omg baby can come today ahh by the way I am 37 wks

Comments

• Happy birthday mommy. I would use a pad several other women have started that if the pad is full in an hr then it could b your water. Sorry i can't help more, even though this is #4 for me i have never had my water break@ hm always in the hospital while i am being induce
  • Thanks @3girls_0 boys got a little scared hope it was just the epo coming out since I am on my way to church right now
  • I have the same thing happen I have been using epo as well. not to be gross but what does it smell like? Epo has a very distinctive... well oily smell almost like vegetable oil.
  • i would say keep an eye on things and it could be your water. put on a pad and make sure if it's getting wet that you go in to get checked.
  • Hbd but usually ur mucous plug comes out then wn hours ur waterwill breaking ! Get ready mama I think that time is near...call ur dr
  • Thanks u guys think it was just the epo coming out its just scared me since usually I wake up and my underwear are all oily from epo but today guess it came out as I was in the toilet like a gush on the bright side my mucous plug came out yay to that