I just want to brag ;)

edited September 2011 in Babies
That I have a Perfect baby :) She's so content & good, I just absolutely looove her to pieces! She's the most perfect addition to our little family<3 So I'm almost a month PP (the 7th) & I'm feeling aamazing! :) Just about completely healed & recovered from my C-Section.. & am very Proud to say that I've lost ALL my baby weight + Some!.. I'm smaller than I was pre- pregnancy, Wooo!!! How are you mommy's doing? & how are your little ones?

Comments

• Good for u mama!! Am still preggo but i'll BUMP ya...
  • Haha I still have a way to go til I'm down to my pre pregnancy weight.. I have like 15 lbs to go. My daughter is awesome :) 2 weeks old today
  • Congrats!! How much did you gain during your pregancy.... I'm starting to worry about loosing the weight
  • Congrats mama. how did you lose all that weight?
  • My baby girl is absolutely perfect too! Great way to start an awesome family <3 .. she'll be 2 weeks on Thursday! I've already lost 25lbs! I gained a lot in the end due to crappy swelling. I have 20 more to go til I reach my pre-preg weight. C-section is healing nice too, thank goodness.
  • Did you get any stretch marks?? If so how did you get rid of them?? I'm being induced Thursday n I have tons of stretch marks :(
  • Thank you ladies! :) I guess I'm just lucky because I haven't really done anything.. Just still don't have much of an appetite so haven't been eating much.. but unfortunately I do have a Ton of stretch marks! :( @jay_brad If you find out how to get rid of them please let me know!

Glad to hear you momma's & babies are doing good too :)
  • Dang I was hoping you could tell me... I've looked up everything!! Here are some suggestions
    Derma roller - (*haven't tried*)
    Vitamin e oil (*trying*)
    Coco butter (*been using but idk*)
    Palmer's tummy butter. (*same as above*)
    Along with Bert's bees tummy butter (*except I think Bert's bees works better!! *)
    Bio oil (-plan on trying*)
    Mederma (*also plan on trying*)
    There are laser skin treatments you can have done also.. idk about $ yet I will be looking into that. ;)
    Good luck tell me if you find any alternatives that's work %%-