Home stretch!!! 31 weeks!!

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Steroid shots for preterm labor ouch & boobs are leaking...has anyone else had to get steroid shots @ 30 weeks & an u/s @ 31? wat should I expect...soo exited to c my lil man!

Comments

• They must think he's gonna come early? I hope not to early! That's so scary!
  • I had steroid shots @ 25 weeks for this one and had them for my last pregnancy which i delivered at 24w5d. They burn thats all i gotta say $-) lol But u have to take two shots in a 24 hour period. Its not so bad they jus burn will its going in dats all.
  • I just had my steroid shots at 34 weeks. Keep that baby cooking as long as possible!
  • @ soontohavethree I had my daughter @ 35 weeks she weighed 7 3 & @ 24 weeks I was n the er for contractions & had a + fetal fibronectin....so the steroids wer just to speed up the maturation of the lungs!!!
  • @ teemommie2 I had them like that this wednesday & thursday & hell did it burn!!!! How is ur pregnancy goin & wen r u due hun? Hows that baby u delivered @ 24 weeks? Wow thats scary
  • @New_baby_in_oct yes ill b happy if I make it to 37 weeks....ill b fine with that...ill be 36w6d on dads bday 10/13...he wants jr to come on his bday