Mad for no reason...

I just wanna rip everyone a new one!

Comments

• Me too let's do it together!!
  • I'm in too!
  • edited September 2011
    i wish i had a bath tub :( & i dont have stuff to make cookies but imma eat oreos instead lol
  • Can i join too? please? boyfriend needs to stay at lest 20 feet away for his own good.
  • Count me in! :)
  • Learn to knit. It works wonders...unless you're really really mad. Then you want to stab someone in the throat with a knitting needle.
  • Haha @blueberrysmom thats the point I'm at. I'm just tired of doing everything on my own
  • Whats going on bc i feel the exact same way...im so pissed for no reason...eerrrr
  • Me too! I just looked at my husband and told him just looking at him was pissing me off lol. I just started my 3rd trimester. WTF?!?
  • Hahaha! The POINT! Get it?!
  • @blueberrysmom lol your funny.@tishj330 @2ndbaby11611 venting begins in 3....2.....1.....(warning cursing up ahead)....... I think I know why I'm so mad ladies I have a baby daddy/boyfriend who doesn't help with anything thinks its okay to just go out and be with friends all day ad foorget that I might want to spend a little time with him. He only goes to parenting class once a week with me that's all if there not doing a sono at my doctors appointments he doesn't go and he hasn't once oofered to help or even see f I need help with our sons room or sanding and painting his crib. I bought a damn play pen tonight that I can't figure out how to take down now and he was m.I.a he doesn't have a phone last time I seen him was this afternoonish he was gonna go to an interveiw he didn't bother to call and tell me how t went til just at 11pm I got a phone call get this shit he's been drinking with a friend. I got it made huh! Haha he seriously needs to stay about 30 miles away from me because I'm really upset/hurt by his actions. I let him know how I'm feeling but he continues to keep up the bs.
  • Yikes! Maybe he's trying to get his immature stuff done before the baby comes. I'm so sorry hun, I wish there was something inspiring I could say. Just know that I'm here if you need to talk or vent, and I don't mind the cursing lol. Hugs!
  • LoL thanks @TishJ330 its enough to make a girl wanna give him a swift kick to the throat! :) Im better this morning though.
  • No, no, you have to throat punch and crotch kick lol!!! That's jacking him up Pregly style lmao! I'm glad you're better hun. I tell you, these hormones are no joke. Why do these men insist on making matters worse? I think they're the crazy ones lol!
  • Agreed! @TishJ330 They just dont know when to act right
  • men don't get it til the baby comes out. My hubby tries but 90% of the time I just wanna hurt him. He seems to think the last 10 weeks will last forever. I need to plan for my peace of mind. He has been acting up, just like the 7yo.
  • Oh, and don't knit, crochet. One hook not two needles. That way if you do have to hurt someone less chance of doing damage.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LoL im happy im not alone, i find myself getting quite bitchy as i get closer to my due date. Wonder how delivery day is gonna be hahahaha! @mrsg @tishj330 @pinkigirl
  • Haha @mrsg im so scared of how its gonna be. (Labor i mean) LoL im so afraid imma bite someones head off and not really mean it, or that im going to be mean to a nurse. :/ lol
  • edited September 2011
    @mrsg I can have jolly racnchers!? & true about the nurses i forget there the ones with the good stuff (Med's and techniques to help with pain) Are contractions all that bad? I've always thought of my self as being able to take pain. But im so scared imma look or act like a big baby :))
  • edited September 2011
    @mrsg Yeah he's my first! I hope i can keep myself calm..and listen to everyone. Did you have pain meds or an epi?
  • edited September 2011
    i hope im like that! :) @mrsg
  • Thanks @mrsg, & yeah i kinda of feel bad because i told my mom idk if i even want her in the room. I feel like its something the boyfriend and i have to do together i mean we made him together she wasnt there watching that lol if i do let her in the room she is deff staying at my shoulders..