Getting induced Thursday...any comforting words?

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
So because my body refuses to cooperate I'm being induced on thursday and after talking yo my doc I'm kind of nervous. Anyone want to share their induction story or have any advice?

Comments

• Stay positive and believe in yourself! :) Doctors talk about possibilities, but you can definitely have a very easy breasy induction! I'm hoping for the best, try not to be nervous1
  • I swear my induction was ahhhhmayyyzinggg!!! If I ever have another baby I hope I can go that route again. My dr did a "low dose protocol" for the pitocin. I got to my room at 5:30 am, pitocin started and epidural in by 7:00 am. I was dilated to a 10 by 11:45. We turned the pit off bc my doc was in surgery and the nurse said I wouldn't push long. She was right. Pit back on at 12:05 didn't start pushing until 12:10, she was born at 12:18. It was heaven!! Good luck momma %%-
  • Long story short... I went in at 1:30pm last wednesday. They hooked me up to everything I wasn't progressing at all so they decided to try again next day at 7am.. 2pm came around I was at 9cm then at 3pm I was at a 7-8cm I was reversing :( I eneded up having a c-section my son was born at 4:29pm on 9/1. Don't worry everyone is diff. I wish u luck and remember that either way your baby will come out soon and c sections r not as bad as they sound. I was well n walking around the next day with no pain but always gotta take care of yourself. Good luck :)
  • edited September 2011
    @usafwife_21
    @Maranda3
    @leftysfirst
    thank you ladies for sharing your stories with me I'm starting not to feel so nervous :-)
  • Good luck sweetie. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Don't beat yourself up if things don't go as expected and you end up having a c-section. I still beat myself up over it sometimes but I wish I didn't. Just remember even though you expected something completely different, you're baby will be here shortly. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My labor was 6 hours...easy! After they broke.my water the pain was very intense and I had to get the epi. But I loves it! Meds started around 12:30 she was out at 6:45 :)