When is it too early

Hi, I'm only 9 weeks along. And I would like to know when it is too early to buy baby furniture, car seats and/or clothes. Of course I don't know what I'm having but some stores are having really good sales. Just curious I guess. My boyfriend can't go into the store without wanting to buy something smh. Please, I would love your feed back. Thanks

Comments

• I would wait till after u find out what your having I'm rating just so I know what color n what thyme I want plus they give u lots of stuff at your baby shower:)
  • I'm 8 weeks and 5 days and we pretty much have EVERYTHING. LOL
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife ok now I don't feel so bad for wanting to go pick out neutral paint samples lol I just don't wanna miss a great opportunity on some good nursery furniture too
  • @firsttimemom ur right too I just get excited whenever I am in the baby section of a store
  • yah I promised myself I wasn't gonna dress my child in the traditional colors, so everything I got is neutral!

This is my first....so my husband and I figure we gotta wait to find out everything else might as well find something to look forward to now. Lol
  • Neutral stuff is way too hard to find. And the bad thing is, once you find out boy or girl, you might change your mind about what you bought. We waited til after 12 weeks just to be on the safe side. And we only bought the crib, changing table and diapers. Now I'm 26 weeks and the nursery is almost finished!
  • I've bought the crib changing table prob 5 or 6 cases of diapers 4 cases of baby wipes bottles onesies dreft and I'm on 15 weeks
  • U buy when u feel like it. If It brings you joy, do it. This is your pregnancy.
  • Shopping for baby is fun! If you are using neutral colors, you can shop anytime you like. To be safe would be good to shop after the first trimester incase of a mc. Could be pretty depressing to see everything you purchased and no longer a bby. Also, good to wait until the third trimester because people like to surpise prego's with gifts and lots of free stuff. Can save a lot of money.