I am so OUTDONE !

I'm a ftm , still with her dad &ndd he doesn't help me do S$%! ITS nerve wrecking when she cries he says here get her you kno how tew make her be quiet , he dont change her I encourage him tew so he can get a hang of it but WON'T . when she wines because she is hungry he ask who woke her up &ndd why cnt she stay sleep! ugh
oh &ndd wen she cries in the morning I get her &nd his response cool I can sleep for a couple more hours ! like I'm not tired!

icing on the cake: he ask can his family spend the night here &ndd they keep smoking in her DAMN ROOM ! &nd wen I say something I'm bitching &ndd everything is going tew be ok supposedly ugh

Comments

• He sounds like a lazy jerk! Put your foot down about that smoking sweetie, that's ridiculous :( Sorry you are doing everything when you deserve help. Is there any family around to support you???
  • @ceegsmommy75 no my family stay a lil far from me , but wen I was let out from the hospital my mom stay'd with me for a couple days &nd he is seems like I had this baby by myself :(
  • I know EXACTLY what that feels like, I remember peeing myself when Ceegan was 2 weeks old because I just didn't have anybody to help me with him. Slow down and take breaks when you need them, your little sweetie won't break (wish someone told ME that) As far as BD, he needs a wake up call. Let him know what your expectations are with the baby and if he can't step up, then he's gotta go until he can. I feel that sometimes as women we forget to articulate what we need from people. Sorry this is so long, but I really know how you feel. Hope this helps, TAKE A BREAK :)
  • @ceegsmommy75 It helped and I would have that convo tewday with him I just can't wait till his family leave lol