how much have u gainedd ?

2»

Comments

• So far I've gained 20lbs at 31 weeks. Dr appt tomorrow..we will see where I'm at now. Prepregnancy weight...112lbs
  • Was 145 now 198 .. I'm 39weeks . :-??
    Getting induced tomorrow morning! \:D/
  • I started gaining before I was even pregnant and starting my "diet" lol and when I found out I was preg I was 108 and I gained 20 lbs already! 24w4d U wouldn't think because I'm all belly...this is my third child and everyone is telling me how stomach is bigger this time around.
  • I'm 38 weeks I started at 124 and now at 149 ;( ... This is my second I got back in shape within 2 months hopefully ill do the same
  • I'm 39 weeks, I've gained 24lbs.
  • I'm 38+1 and I've gained 20lbs
  • I'm 31 weeks and I've already gained 40 pounds :( I'm on bed rest and even though I walk more than I should I can't keep from gaining! I'm blaming bed rest for my weight gain though! still feel like a hippo though! just praying I don't gain more than 20 more cuz I really don't want to hit the 200 mark! I'm only 5'2
  • edited September 2011
    Im 38 Weeks, Started @ 114 & Now Im 145 So About 31 Lbs
  • I was 199pre prego now im 200 and that weight gain at 16 weeks i just acceptable. He wants me to gain 20.
  • Im 34w and was 190 pre prego and now im 210. Dont want to put any more on!!!! :-\ :’(
  • 26 pounds so far. 34 weeks. :)
  • edited September 2011
    My pre preg weight was 135.... as of last night I am 204!! DAMN SON I never thought I would see the day! 70 lbs!! good god! Im 35 weeks 4 days
  • I only gained 12 pounds. But I have never been able to gain waight (sp?) Very fast it took me 3 years to gain 45 pounds
  • Oh this post makes me feel so much better!!! I am 32+2 and have gain about 34 lbs! I was feeling extremely upset about it. However, after reading this I feel I'm gaining an average amount. Thank ladies u made my day!!!
  • I am 34+4 but getting induced in 28 days cuz my daughter is several cm above avg and they think she weighs a little more than normal. I've gained 22 so far but im short and I don't look super preggo... everyone guesses im 4 months lol. she's a butt and thighs baby...sad... wanna lose 40 pounds after her arrival
  • I think my dr's office scales are broken. At an appt in june the scale said i'd gained 22 lbs then a few wks later it went down 11 lbs gained....then it gradually went back up to saying i gained 18. Then last wk, just one wk after the scaled showed 18 lbs, it went down to only 10 lbs. The dr said the baby looks fine & asked me if i was trying to loose weight. I told her that scales must be broken cuz i know i didnt loose 7 lbs in one wk. I go back tomorrow...wonder what that crazy scale will say now. My home scale shows that i've gained 18 lbs so i'm thinking that must be right. I'm 39+1.
  • I'm 30w 119 pre pregnancy and now I'm 126 which is exciting cause I wasn't gaining any weight before
  • I Was 125 Pre Pregnancy & Now At 39W5D I'm 180 !!!! :-((
  • Im 34w and was 190 pre prego and now im 210. Dont want to put any more on!!!! :-\ :’(
  • I want to stop eating lol ):
  • 36+1; Pre pregnancy weight 201. At 28 weeks I was at 222 but got horribly sick and hospitalized with thrush (yes, the infection that I thought only babys got!). After losing 16 lbs with that, I am now back up to 217.
  • I'm too scared to look at the scale so I close my eyes lol but my Dr says my weight is healthy :)
  • 23 weeks 3 days. Weight at my LMP was 187. But at my first dr. appointment I weighed 202. Now I weigh 218. I count calories to see where it all comes from, but I have no idea. I think its because I'm carrying a boy! :)
  • I'm 29weeks up 14 lbs, two weeks ago. So we will see what I've gained at my next appt. I didn't gain Any weight till my last two appt. So 7lbs per month :/