My belly stopped growing.. ?

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm 30+5 and I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten any bigger in over a month.. I don't really have a problem with this and my doctor hasn't said anything about it at our last few visits, I just think it's a little weird. Did anyone not get super huge before they popped? I know the last weeks you just grow like crazy, but I'm starting to think I'm not going to haha.

Comments

• I'm 39 weeks and haven't gained any weight for the last 6 weeks but baby is still growing. But I'm petite and still only look about 6 maybe 7 months pregnant.
  • :( idk mama, but I make huge bellys , but everybody is different so if your doctor hasnt said anything about it im sure everything is fine :)
  • I'm 34 weeks and still don't look pregnant at all unless I'm bloated from a big lunch ;-) All our bellies differ; I wouldn't worry.
  • I had a tiny belly. I was measuring 34 weeks at 37 weeks so they told me I was gonna have a tiny baby.....yeah they were wrong lol.
  • @miraclem2b @janet_2011 @ourlittlenugget @bentleysmommy I haven't gained any weight in months, but I gained 25+ by the middle of my second trimester, I kinda hope I don't get any bigger lol, I'm not worried about it since my doctor says everything is normal, but I'll be a little weirded out if a huge baby comes out of my little bump!
  • At my 37 week appointment, I was 37+2 measuring 34 so they sent me for a growth ultrasound the same day and they told me Bentley was 5lbs 15oz. I had him 4 days later and he was 7lbs. 9oz. And 20.5 in long! It blew my mind!
  • @bentleysmommy oh damn haha ya I probably won't even consider what they say as far as weight goes, I feel like they're always wrong!
  • @pawgio I know! And the funny thing is, when they told me 5lbs 15oz I was like well he could be bigger. It can be off by like 3 lbs. The u/s tech goes uh no? Maybe one lb but not 3. Idiot.
  • I bet you're just leveling off after a growth spurt. I gained nothing until the past few weeks when I finally put on three pounds. I carry my baby toward the back - no bump in spite of a normal sized baby.
  • My belly was a week or two behind until the last two weeks, then it popped out!! Lol. My baby was 8lb 2oz. (: baby might just be stretching up and not out yet.
  • I went through a couple of growth spurts and then I wouldnt get any bigger for a month or so. Maybe you will have another growth spurt? I did between 31 and 33 or so.
  • From wk 28-33, seemed like my belly stayed pretty much the same. My doc was even worried that my baby prolly wasnt gaining any weight. My 32 wk u/s showed baby was measuring perfectly @ 5.5 lbs. Almost 36 wks right now and it seemed like my belly popped AND dropped overnite!