im about to scream with the amt of dog hair in the house !!

Omgah my brothers dog sheds like crazy. There r chunks of hair everywhere. I can't eat my food without having hair in my food. I feel like the hair is attacking me. Its really pissing me off. My poodle doesn't shed. My mutt dog barely sheds. Idk what the hell I'm going to do when isaiah gets here. He can't be breathing in dog hair. Oh not mention I'm battling with fleas. His dog is outside dog he doesn't understand that. Ugh can't wait until I can get a job I'm out of this nasty fucking house. Ughhhh....

Comments

• My dog is shedding right now lol I have a Pomeranian and its puff balls but its not everywhere. Id go crazy if it was
  • OMG my hubbys precious vaccum (Yes his vaccum.. lol... it was the super dooper high rated $600 one! Uggg) is at the doctors for some repairs so we have dog, cat and people hair everywhere!! He usually vaccums downstairs one weekend and upstairs the next so its done every 2 weeks but since the booboo and the doctors visit we havent been able too and its getting bad. But it will be home soon and Hubby can be happy again; and me too!!
  • We've got a 2 yr old american bulldog/lurcher cross! Shes got the bulldog body and markings but the effin lurcher hair! It gets everywhere X( the poor dog gets moaned at like its her fault lol
  • I feel your pain. I have to sweep twice a day to keep all the hair under control from my husbands dogs. He refuses to put up a fence so I can put them outside. Our house is way too small to have two big dogs who shed like no other all year around!!! If I had carpet I wouldn't be so annoyed by it. But sweeping dog hair is a pain in the ass. I flies around so it takes about 30 min or longer to sweep it all up. Ridiculous!!!
  • edited September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @cosenwife I've refuse to clean it up. Before my brother moved back in I was just have to sweep every couple of days. Now its everyday. I haven't swept in like 2days. I haven't cleaned the kitchen in like week. The only thing I've clean which is must because of the germs is the bathroom. I'm 32 weeks pregnant they should be considerate of me and my baby. My hubby told me to stop cleaning up since they don't help out. Sooo now I feel like I'm living in hair ball flea,germ infested house.
  • I don't have a dog, but I have a Persian cat and im about to go insane too. Because... not only is he shedding right now but he keeps getting poop on his butt. He is getting his butt shaved next week. And probably some of his bushy tail too!
  • I have a American bull dog his hair is everywhere I can't stand it every time I give my son s bottle or binky it has hair on it. But that's not all he is not fixed and hubby doesn't want him fixed.. His joy stick is out all the time I can't stand it I'm ready to cut it off myself.
  • I have 3 cats so I feel ya with the hair. I friggin hate it. And one is brown, one is black, and one is gray so no matter what I wear the hair shows up. My black one is long hair and he leaves puffs of fur everywhere he lays. It's so annoying.
  • We shave our dogs about every two months...it helps so much. But i guess u arent able to do that since their not ur dogs. I also use the vacuum on the wood floor instead of sweeping...so much faster.
  • Lol I got. Mini shop vac but its to much work to vaccum. To drag around. @2ndtimearound
  • If your bro is living with you then he either vaccumsup his dog hair or give u money to hire a cleaning lady to take care of it.