If i was induced with my first born will i be again??

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I was induced 3 weeks early with my first born beacuase he was 9 pds and had no more room and im pretty big again so im thinking another big baby lol...but i would like to expirence my water breaking and all that!!

Comments

• I was induced with my first but not my second :-)
  • edited February 2011
    @cheryl74 Oh good to know lol which did u perfer?
  • I was induced with my 1st and 2nd. My water broke on its own with my 3rd (which was weird feeling and I called my sister in law crying cause I was on the toilet and couldn't quit peeing lol. Didn't know that's what it was) and with my 4th I was dialated to 10 and the doc just broke it for me and I had my baby 1 push later. They say getting induced hurts but I didn't see any difference between the 2. And pitocin is NOT as bad as ppl make it sound. Good luck.
  • I WAS INDUCED WIT MY 1ST N 2ND AND IAM GETTIN INDUCED WIT MY 3RD BABY TO JUST TO GO N EARLY LOL I HATE B N PREGANT N THE SUMMER
  • @momof5 oh wow lol see i would have freaked out as well but yes i didnt mine getting induced at all lol i felt no contractions lol
  • @mslayne2 I think i will asked to be induced as well lol im due aug 18 and the heat and me ughhhh no mam lol
  • @Shevybad OMG U HAVE A LONG LONG TIME GIRL THAT SUMMER GONE B A MESS I WISH U LUCK CUZ IM GOIN @ THE END OF MAY
  • @mslayne2 dont remind me lol do you know what ur having yet?
  • Lol. When it gets to due date I really don't think you care if your induced or not. I'm ready to be induced now. The pelvic pain is horrible. Ugh. Lol.
  • @Shevybad yea im having another girl......how many weeks r u im 26