how long does morning sickness last...forever?...ughhhh

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
I'm in my first trimester and hating morning sickness!its the worst.ughh :0&

Comments

• I had mornin sickness from 4weeks till 24weeks but touch wood yesterday an today have been the first days i havent been sick!! It sucks bein sick everyday but u get used to it lol
  • Most people it lasts for the first trimester but there are the few like me where it happens to the end
  • Mine only lasted like a month n it was when I was like 3 mnths but I wld be sick all day /: the only thing I wld do was drink gatorade
  • I'm almost 27 weeks and I'm still sick! X(
  • Ughh its the worst. I too,get it&it lasts all day!it gets me soo frusterated. And makes me very tired. >:p
    Anybody do any remedies that seem to help a little?
  • Pepermint teas or candy, never getting hungry so snacking and eating all day, ginger candy, tea, gingerale. Arognastic bitters in a little 7 up or soda water worked the best for me but just a few dashes. If things get really bad and you aren't apposed to pills they make sickness pills. Good luck ladies a friend of mine was sick until she gave birth!
  • I was sick everyday all day of both my pregnancies from start to finish but I haven't had any morning sickness yet.fingers crossed
  • i had sickness from 4 weeks and i am now 10 weeks and it's just starting to get better
  • Ohh ugh, I feel for you! I was sick as a dog until about 18 weeks, throwing up every day and not eating. I lost 6 pounds. I'm 28 weeks now and get it about 3 times a week, but I rarely throw up.
  • With my first child i had it my whole pregnancy. With this one i haven't had it at all.
  • Morning sickness sucks! I'v took prenatal that my doc told me to take and im still sick. Im 20 weeks and still have morning sickness it get worst if I try to eat sweets. :(
  • I though my morning sickness would never end! It started at 4 and just ended! I'm now 13 weeks and 1 day :p
  • I'm 29 weeks and I have not had morning sickness at all. All I have is terrible heartburn and acid reflex. But I would imagine it would last that much longer.
  • Have experienced morning sickness yet :)
  • IVE HAD MORNING SICKNESS THE FIRST COUPLE DAYS BEFORE AND AFTER I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT..BUT IM 30WKS NOW AND NONE AT ALL.I SAY ITS DIFFERENT WIT OTHERS.
  • I had it first 4 months with my first and second pregnancies
  • I had it til 7 months with my son, I'm currently 8 weeks 5 days and saw my doc twice yesterday as I was being so ill I couldn't keep water down. Its horrible! :'(