soo i took a new pic of my belly and im worried

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Its smaller than it was at 32 weeks and I'm now almost 36 weeks.. could this mean anything? Its still the same shape and everything so I know its not just babys position cuz its looked like this for a while. But I'm worried it could mean something bad?

Comments

• Baby vpuldve just moved towards ur spine
  • It could be your baby dropped??? If your concerned ask your doc though
  • @jazzi89 ya but he has been in my back this whole time I've been extremely small this whole pregnancy and now I've been getting smaller and I'm scared

@babiescomin2011 ya that's what I was thinkin too but in the pics its still the same shape like the top of my belly and bottom of my belly are in the same position
  • Sounds like baby might have moved. Did you leak anything? If it really has you concerned, call your dr. thats what hes there for.
  • Well I swear I've been leaking fluids for a good couple weeks now but every time I go in and they do that stupid test they say oh its not fluid ok well I know I ain't peein on myself and my discharge hasn't been watery or in large large quantities like that this whole pregnancy so what is it then? And they just say oh you prob peed on yourself NO I didn't. So ya that's why I hate goin there and doin anything they do nothing! At my docs all they do is check the heartbeat I haven't even been measured since 28 weeks!
  • Well the same thing happens to me I'm tiny also and have been but there's times where I'm even smaller and all it is, is that her back is against my back so she curves with me as oppose to having her back against my tummy where I look bigger cause she's curving with my tummy :) hope that helps or brings some ease to mind
  • I swear I be leaking too, but they tested me and said I'm not leaking fluid but have watery discharge.. my doc measured my belly last visit and I guess I didn't grow or got smaller so she is sending me for a growth ultrasound. You should have her measure you! You can measure yourself with a tape measure, the amount of centimeters should be how many weeks you are lol