I wanna go into labor!!!!!

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
I've been stimulating my nipples for the past couple days. I think I'm doing it wrong because I don't get contractions, just cramps in my lower abdomen. I've also tried labor cake, labor salad, bouncing, having sex (its hard to get hubby to have sex in this heat tho) and I'm just about at my wits end. I'm 2 days away from my due date but I want him out NOW. I'm so tired of being pregnant. All I've been doing the last couple days is sleeping and eating. I can't even get the energy to clean. My back is killing me too. I just want my baby out so I can end this pregnancy and start enjoying motherhood. :(( ok, vent over.

Comments

• Labor dust to you!
  • @VictoriaB Omgoodness, I feel the same way! I feel so ucky and tired. I swear I'm the most useless person in the world right now! I was trying things to get things going but it just gets so tiring after a while. So much effort with no reactions makes me want to give up!
  • @eskarne_339
    Glad I'm not the only one! I've had some laundry that needs to be put away and its just been sitting there for weeks! All I can really bring myself to do is vacuum once in a while.
  • I wanna go into labor also!!! Im 41 + 2 today. *sigh*
  • edited September 2011
    @mom2be
    Yikes! Loads of labor dust to you!
  • @VictoriaB Haha, yeah. I'm totally the same way. I moved into a new apartment about a month ago and I've yet to put everything away. I still have clothes we transferred from our old place floating around in laundry baskets. I completely cleaned my kitchen yesterday and I felt so victorious when I was finished even though I ended up having to rest for like... 5 hours to get my energy back up, haha! It sucks so much still not being unpacked because my boyfriend has been working 40+ hours a week! I understand that's a basic week for most people but it's like.. 8am-8pm shifts! He comes home, eats, sleeps, sh!ts, takes a shower and leaves for work again!

8 more days till my due date! Need some progress NOW!
  • @eskarne_339
    Labor dust to you as well!
    I moved into my apartment a year ago and we still have stuff in boxes. :)) My hubby doesn't work right now but I can't get him to do s#it. I'm pretty laid back, so I'm not terribly annoyed. I only get annoyed when I'm nesting.
  • @eskarne_339
    Labor dust to you as well!
    I moved into my apartment a year ago and we still have stuff in boxes. :)) My hubby doesn't work right now but I can't get him to do s#it. I'm pretty laid back, so I'm not terribly annoyed. I only get annoyed when I'm nesting.
  • @VictoriaB :] Thanks!

I'm a pretty laid back person also. I do find myself getting terribly irrational and annoyed with him when I'm nesting or just cleaning in general. I'll be cleaning something and he can obviously see that I'm struggling or upset and he'll just continue to sit on the couch and watch TV.

I'm one of those people who are usually always moving around. I'm independent and quite strong for my size so I usually never have to ask for help. I told him from the very beginning that I didn't want to be treated like I'm handicapped. I think he took it a little too far, lol! He pretty much waits till I hurt myself trying to do something to lift a finger. I'd like to be pampered at least once in a while.. I mean common!