mother charged with raping baby son

edited September 2011 in Current Events
A woman in the US state of Ohio is accused of raping her 10-month-old son, videotaping it and sending it to her boyfriend in Michigan.

Ashley Jessup, 24, was indicted in Columbus on Thursday on two counts of rape, one count of child endangerment and one count of pandering sexually-oriented material involving a minor.

Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O'Brien says the rape charge could land her life in prison.

O'Brien told The Columbus Dispatch that Jessup emailedthe videos to her boyfriend in Battle Creek, Michigan, where his ex-girlfriend discovered them and contacted police.

Jessup is being held in the Franklin County Correctional Centre.

The newspaper reported that it wasn't immediately clear who has custody of the child.

WTF?! :-|

Comments

• This is just sad couldnt she find a man her age... Smdh
  • What in the hell?! Did the boyfriend have some weird fetish?! That's sick! Thank god for the ex girlfriend finding them so that poor baby doesn't have to go through that anymore!
  • I saw this the other day, I posted the link to the story from msnbc.com.
  • Wow what kind of world are we living in?! That's just plain disgusting ...sad excuse for a mother and a human
  • Wow. I hope the bitch chokes & dies in prison.
  • Stuff like this makes me sick! Whats wrong with our world where people like that can have kids, but people who cherish babies struggle to have one. She is not a woman but a monster who should never be released! Sorry about venting but it gets me so riled.
  • Omg she's one sick biatch ugh ..poor baby ..stupid girls like that don't deserve to have kids they should b punish
  • How sicking this is.... to bad I didn't know anyone in jail to let them know what she did. What a dumb nasty piece of crap. These are the women that are poor excuses to human life! Just down right sick!!!! In the end she will get her payment. I hope she rots in hell..
  • @misskristin ah.. i got this off ninemsn.com.au, this was the top story here.. i only knew about this today
  • Uhhhh has anyone thought...how and what exactly could she do...? His wee-wee would be too small for her vajayjay, don't you think?
    So did she stick something up the poor baby's bumhole? I am so lost with how she did this o_O and she's so young, my age actually. I don't get it ....
  • put her in prison with the general population and let it be known what she did... she wont last long..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thats sick :( poor baby!
  • I'm confused, and disturbed. That sick bitch. And the father is just as guilty for not reporting her as soon as he received that trash from her. Just disgusting and wrong!!!
  • @usmcwifemommy101107 my other thoughts are maybe she like jerked him off or something and videotaped it...? I just don't understand how/why though. Like I said she is young, my age, what would you get out of it :-|
  • Wth is the world coming too? Sick trash and the boyfriend needs to be charged as well for accepting them and watching them....so basically he had no intentions of turning her in....he must have played a role in her even doing it....
  • @Ashes I'm guessing since it was actual.rape she either sodomized or did it orally. That poor baby...this literally make my heart hurt. I'm not opening anything else up like this again :-(
  • edited September 2011
    Apparently on the news they said she 'performed several sexually explicit acts with the child' and that she did it 'at the suggestion of the boyfriend' @ashes and @usmcmommy101107 they wont say what she did but im confused too. What kind of sick f*** would do that to their own child?!
  • Uhhhhh who the hell gets off on that. Sickos
  • You have to be extremely sick in the head to do something like that. And even more sick to enjoy it. What a monster. That poor baby. Hopefully he's young enough that he won't remember, and he won't be mentally scarred from it.
  • wow... i really dont know what to say to this... that poor poor bubba...
  • Wtf what kind of mother would even allow her boyfriend to even ask her to do that and on top of that do wtf he asked uggh I swear
  • Im at a loss for words... first time in my life too I think...
  • edited September 2011
    i read an article about the father wanting custody rights!!!? wtf! he shouldnt even have that chance since he suggested it! as mother..yea loss for words too..
    Im sad and shock and disgusted that that lil boy had that happened to him :(
  • This is terrible but there is actually a very large group of people that have babys four that reason a actual club police are all over it but tge more they look the more they find I only know cause.of a family member in the prisons but there.are a.hell of alot sick ppl in the world. Dont let anyone have your kids
  • @ least the baby isn't old enough to remember what happened to him! I hope he gets adopted by a whole new family n never ever hears of this! Poor lil guy :-((
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • omg thats disgusting
    whats wrong with this woman?
    i just wana punch her >:[
  • Couldn't find a man her own age? That has nothing to do with it. She is sick. Its shocking just how many people like her are out there.