Fight with hubby...*update* he came home

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
Please tell me wat to think. I'm in bed crying. So this morning I woke up real early and started organizing baby stuff from my shower yesterday. My hubby wakes up,and asks me to "come suck it' I was enjoying wat I was doing,but I don't want to neglect him. So I slip his boxers off and,my hubby isn't circumcised and obviously I want him extra clean before I put it in my mouth. So I go get a wet towel and proceed to clean him off,while doing this he says " God Damn back in the day you would have shoved my Dick or any one else's in ya mouth real good and quick" I started crying immediately,and he left.. dono where. Mind u I'm 38 weeks pregnant,and sucking Dick is NOT always on my mind... And plus were going to have to go weeks without sex very soon. My feelings are very hurt,and we've been together four years and I don't feel like I deserved wat he said. Am I wrong??..... ;
**** he walked in,came upstairs,said" have u eaten yet" I said I'm not hungry..even though I'm actually starving. And he turned right back around and left again.... Oooo I had to laugh out loud,I'm over it.*****

Comments

• Babe if that was me I would have bit his dick for saying something that mean. You didn't deserve that at all.
  • No way are you wrong! That is an awful thing he said to you. If my husband talked to me like that.....
    I'm sorry that happened. :(
  • @momof5 I was going to say the same thing. He's lucky he didn't get bit!
  • No, you are not wrong. He shouldn't just expect you to do that especially since you have to worry about that stuff now and take care of your little one.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well throat punch for his unkind ass!!! Your not wrong! If my hubby wants head he's gotta go wash it! Im not about to be puttin a nasty fluff ridden nob in my mouth! Men are sh¡ts!!! Tell him to suck his own infuture... an when his come back is 'i cant' tell him to shut the eff up and dont disrespect you again like that coz you dont HAVE to give him head you CHOOSE to!
  • What an asshole! Guys are so cold and inconsiderate sometimes
  • Wow! I agree with all the other ladies. He was being a prick. Not only was that uncalled for, it was just cruel.
  • That's so rude! My bd knows to always say please suck on it lol. There's no reason why he should get pissy for you wanting him to be clean, I mean it's your mouth! You deserve an apology and if I were you I wouldn't give him any head until he learned to be nice about it
  • wow what an asshole. there is no need to disrespect the mother of his child like that. I hate when men think they can talk to women like that. society as whole make men think it's ok. and its truly not. I am so sorry you are dealing with that. and remember if it gets worse and he tries to force you to do something call the cops on his ass immediately. take care of yourself and that baby.