worthless??

edited February 2011 in Parenting
My boyfriend called me a worthless bi*&$ :( he talks mad sh*t to me ever since ihad my 9 day old daughter he tells my daughter your mama's a dumb as* or he'll say tell your mama she's stupid he bashes me as a mom im the best mother my daughter can have im always on top of her stuff it literally breaks my heart when he tells my daughter stuff about me =(( has this happened to you???

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know but im only 16, I live with him an everything my mom lives really farrr an I wanna leave but he wants to take me to court :( @mama_kat
  • I agree with mama_kat, you dont deserve that. Good luck girl
  • Well go to court. Don't be scared. Document everything, record him if possible. You need to protect yourself and your daughter at all cost. Get out of there by any means necessary. The court will not take your child from you unless you pose a risk. They will prob grant him visitation that comes with mandatory child support.
  • I mean I don't know my daughter loves him he was there for me at the hospital he took care of her after my c section I love my family but I don't wanna lose it :( @Mama_Kat
  • Thanks I feel better but if thinks get worse ill get help @Booface
  • If he try to take you to court he won't get the baby. He's putting you & your.child in an abusive situation. Like Mama_Kat said get help sweety.
  • Sounds like he is terribly verbally abusive hunny. Chances are he's not going to change, the more time goes by the more he's going to think it's ok and the harder it's going to get to leave. I hope everything works out for you! Take care, and don't let it get you down.
  • @esperanzasmommy are you married to him? If not then you can leave and he can't do anything. If you wanna go home to your mom then go. Unless he can prove you are unfit to be a mother he can't do much.
  • I'm sorry honey but the best thing any of us can do for you right now is be honest. You're 16 and vulnerable. Your daughter isn't even a month old. She can love her dad on his time, but you are at risk. What you are describing is abuse that is certain to get worse. Don't be naive. These things rarely get better without some serious help. You have your whole life ahead of you. You choose your future. You can get out of an unhealthy situation, or you can waste your youth on trying to change someone, and risk your and your daughters well being in the process. I hope you make the right decision. Family, true family anyway, does not behave like that.
  • I have a really close friend who went through the same thing that you're going through. Her & her bf were doing great he was good to her in the beginning, but when she had his child he changed & became abusive. The abuse escalated into physical, she went to a shelter & reported him. & they helped her. Please don't wait to see If he'll change. Don't do that to yourself & your daughter.
  • Leave ......I was in a relationship like that and it started the same then it got worse he started beating me and broke my nose and busted my forhead open then when my son was 6 months old he beat him and almost killed him while I was workin and his excuse was he did it because my son looked like me and it disgusted him so u need to leave before this because ur situation
  • I agree with all the girls above. If you don't get out for you then do it for your daughter
  • im only 19 im pregnant with my first baby and understand how confusing and hard everything may seem...if your mom will help you go.. take the support...right now i feel like i have no support and its so hard to plan...i would jump at the chance to get some support...look at your tiny baby girl and think if you want anyone (even someone who might love her) to hurt her to get at you i know you are a good mom who is just stuck in this situation like me but you have to go to where the support is. your a mother now...all your decitions are about your baby first now. good luck
  • Yikes! Reading all of this gives me chills. I was in an abusive relationship as well. He hit me and poked me with safety pins "just for fun". I reported his ass to the cops so if he does it to some other girl, they have evidence that he's been violent before. Take everyone's advice and go to your mom.
  • He is verbally abusing you. Verbal abuse leads to physical abuse. You need to go live with your mom. the court will see you have a good support system with your mom and he won't get custody. You need to write down everything negative he says about you and make sure you are telling someone all of these things. Save voicemails and txt messages he sends you that are less than cheery. If you feel threatened by him at all, get a no contact order. You have a right to be happy and he is preventing you from that. Please get help now before he hurts you or your beautiful baby.
  • Please leave him, if not for your sake, do it for your daughter. Don't let her grow up listening to this crap. Show her that you have self respect and that you and her deserve better. I grew up in a house like this, please don't do that to your child. The ladies are right, it will no doubt lead to him hitting you. If its like this now, what will it be like in a few years?!