Im soo fucking done with him & his momma (long & mispelled but idgaf this ain't highschool lmao}

Okay todau was my bf lil cousin bday party at chuck e cheese so I went to show my support because me & her mom are real close.At first me & bd were supposed to ride together but he told his cousin me and him were into which we werent..wtf! So I get there &,he's not there he finally shows up a hour & 30 mins later for his own cousins party smh! & hes drunk/high so im automactically pissed! I asked him to drop me off since everybody was going to golden corral & I wasnt hungry he tries to get his momma to drop me off! Ummmm no wtf! Me & him needed to talk anyways & he said no so im like fuck it ill have my bff come get me..im thinking hes gonna wait until she comes to leave cause shes a liar & might not come..but he leaves..my fuckin phone dies & im stuck at fuckin chuckie cheese..8 months prego & all smh..my feet are killing me..i adk can I use their phone he doesnt pick up..so I call my grandma she doesnt pick up..so I walk to toys r us & use their phone & bd picks up yelling at me because im stuck! He tries to get his momma to come pick me up & im like no bring your ass & come get me...he comes & im pissed cause ive been standing up/walking for a hour! He like you act like you cant stand up smh..long story short I get home charge my phone & his momma texting me bullshit saying I need to respect his choices & let him hang wit his friends..ummm wtf are you talking about? This is about something else plus He hung with his friolends LASTNIGHT you baboon so I gave her the business & texted him the business too..idgaf if she mad or him she need to mind her damn business & he needs to quit tellin her my damn business!! I didnt text her & tell her he PLANNED TO CHEAT ON ME! anyways shes on her way to my house to talk & im finna make her ass feel dumb and tell her everything

Comments

• Tell it all since she wanna stick her nose in it.
  • Wow. that is between you and him. Shot don't need to have shit to say. She should stay in her place.
  • Yeah tell her every thing. Let me know how it goes
  • I hate people who put their 2 cents in when they DON'T know the whole story! Lol his mom should mind her own business!
  • Grl i dunno how u deal with either of them she is really tripping.. update plse!.. lol i wanna kno wat happens
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Girl my bf like that too he go and run to his momma and tell her when I don't cook for him and all kinds of stuff that she don't need to know that should be just between me and him since it is our relationship but its all good cause I'm done with him cause all he do is lie cheat and sit on his ass
  • If your man was high & drunk, it is better off to ride with someone else! He's drunk driving! Which isn't safe your him, you, baby & anyone on the street! If he wants to act a fool, let him. But never get in the car with an intoxicated driver!! Whether he had just 2 or 2 too many.
  • wow! I hope that atleast maybe she can see your side of story and stop butting in without knowing both and she straighten your bd out bc he seems like he has his priorities jumbled..... :O

Update????? %%-
  • Sorry ladies but when she came over we talked I told her everything,didn't hold back about all the shit her son does & how im sick of it! So she basically agreed on EVERYTHING I said & she had a talk with him & he came home and we talked and im going to give him ONE LAST chance to get his shit together (mentally)! She basically knows her son is selfish & inconsiderate & makes bad choices! But weds we are qoing shopping for the baby so hopefully she makes up for her sons bullshit by spending big BUCKS $$$ lol
  • Ugh! I know exactly how you feel my bd tells his mama everything too and she acts like she just has to be all up in it. she does help out a lot though but she's the reason why were not together now. She's like maybe its best that yall take a break til after you have the baby and he actually listens when I know he wants to be with me but anywho good luck! and don't be shy when yall go shoppin either. Lol I never am.
  • Arrgghhh effin selfish males.. my bd the same. finally left after 5 years..gosh why can't they just grow up... goodluck though hope everything works out :)