Got another ? For u oct mommies

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
Im bored so I have nothin to do besides think of things u lovely ladies may be able to relate to with me. Anyone else getting REAL contractions everyday? I am but nothing that comes in a pattern.dr caught them on tge monitor last week so it helped me identify whats real or not.been getting them about 2 weeks now

Comments

• No contractions that I kno of
  • I've been contracting every day all the time since maybe as early as 32 weeks!! I go in for nst's twice a week and contract at least 3 times in the 20-30 minutes I'm being monitored. Nothing strong enough to send me to labor and delivery. That's ok though cause I want to have this lil nugget as close to 40 as possible so I don't have to go back to work for the holidays. I know, I'm bad, but seriously, I don't think my boss wants a sleepless hormonal lady in a customer service position,during the holidays no less, lol!
  • I'll be 37 weeks on thursday and haven't had any contractions. But I'm also bored as well. I went on maternity leave last week and have nothing to do reallly lol...
  • Ill be 37 wks tomorrow and i havent had anything happen to me
  • edited September 2011
    Nope I haven't felt anything not even BH.
  • @brendalou they monitor me every week and they only caught one last week but gosh tgey hurt! How do u deal? Any cervical changes?
  • I'll be 37 weeks Friday, but I don't think I've had the real deal. I'm not being monitored to know for sure.

They didn't give me any info on my cervical situation at my 36-week appointment, so I have no clue what's going on down there. They just did my Group B Strep test and called it a day. I have another appointment Thursday morning, so I'll have an idea then.
  • i have been!! my cervix is soft and im 2 cm dilated
  • Yep im gettin excited
  • Im 37 weeks and I have felt some bh last night and a week ago but nothing real or big and they only lasted an hour tops.
    I wasn't checked this week, I opted not too, last week at my 36 I was still closed and everything.
    Ill be checked next week at my 38 week appointment
  • @2ndbutfirst - I'm very excited!! I want it to be October already lol. My husband doesn't think ill make it to October, but I want an October baby so I'm working on keeping my legs crossed and hanging upside down lol jk.
    My I don't have to wait much longer! 20 days until October 3rd, time is starting to fly by.
    How about you?
  • I'm 34 weeks, so I haven't felt anything at all. But I think I'm going late.

@brendalou I work in retail too, but I've already told them I won't be back til January, lol!! I remember how emotional I was going back after my daughter and that was in the summer, there's no way I could deal with the holiday insanity.
  • @2ndbutfirst - its weird to think about how it all started in Jan, its almost the end of the year, and I'm almost done. I feel like I have been pregnant forever and at the same time like I was just seeing my positive result yesterday. And soon, I'm going to be holding and bringing home a little person... omg! Lmao
  • I am 36 wks & I been getting them but nothing I can really time just here & there. Go to doc Thursday & hope gs checks me so I know what's going on down there lol. Lots of pressure n my back & hips & pains too, I wonder if its back labor
  • @littlefae ahhh I forgot we have the same dd. N mine doesn't think ill make it to the 3rd as well.
  • I ll be 37a weeks tmr. I've have bh contractions everyday, but I don't think I've had any real ones. And I've only dilated a fingertip
  • @adri805 - that's right! I hope I make it to October, lol I like that month more than September for a lot of reasons
  • @littlefae I do too!!!! Plus my firstborn was born on the 12th. Combination party!!!! Haha jk