edited May 2012 in Babies

Comments

• I was wondering the same exact thing *bump*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My daughter was born 8lbs 5oz. Newborn clothes lasted maybe 3 weeks if I squeezed her into them. 0-3 months lasted till she was 1&1/2 months. She is now 4%1/2 months wearing 6-9 months haha. Hope that gives you an idea :)
  • I didn't bother with the NB size. If the clothes are a bit baggy it that's just longer I get to use it lol. . . But then I'm hidiously cheep :)
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe ohh ok..see i don't really remember because last times i didn't even have to shop for clothes because i had baby showers lol but this time with no baby shower i'm buying everything myself. i just had no idea on how long they fit NB but if ur is 3 weeks and still fitting i should buy more... i bought mostly 0-3 and a few NB because i thought that she wouldn't fit them long lol

ty
  • @Caiti5 hmm my babies did grow fast too,,they were chunky lol. but i guess its something i'll have to wait and see like how big she is but i wanna be prepared lol
  • @beaded_bunny lol that is true.. but i want just some to fit her. i'm cheap too.. i'm buying all the newborn things at ross or places its on sale haha
  • @ashleyfew wow i know my daughter didn't fit them that long..she was super chubby lol she was fatter then my son when they were babies. now hes bigger then her and shes 2 years older.
  • Lol we had a salvation army close. . . Everything was $.40 8->
  • My daughter is 18 days old and she still is in newborn clothes and diapers. She was 6.8 pounds when she was born. And she now weighs 7.7 pounds. I only have one newborn sleeper (wish I bought 2 more) I have around 17 nb onsies, 4 nb bottoms, and 5 cutesy nb outfits. I think that's a pretty good amount. When she was 12 days old, I did her laundry for the first time, and I still had some onsies, bottoms, and cutesy outfits that she hadn't even worn yet.
  • @Cait_SeptemberMommy ohh awesome! i needed these numbers...gives me a better picture LOL i def need to buy more NB clothes then. my bf is like u don't need that much look how small they are...lol TY
  • edited September 2011
    @beaded_bunny LOL what! i got ripped. i thought i was getting a good deal when i bought my 4 pack of onesies at ross for 10.99 :p
  • @myheartzx3 no problem! The nb clothes are for up to 8lbs....but my daughter is 7.7lbs and they are still loose on her. I think she's gonna be able to wear them past 8lbs. Most of her clothes are carters, so their clothing fit may be a bit big. And if you have an outlet near you, carters usually has really good deals and coupons!
  • @Cait_SeptemberMommy omg all i been buying is carters! the baby girl stuff is soo cute! i found some at ross, and then macys and babies are us had them on sale for 40-50% off lol i haven't even been to the outlet yet but there is one close by.
  • I wouldnt even bother with newborn sizes, but my son was born 8 lbs 11 oz, so he was too big for them from the beginning.
  • My daughter was premature and weighed 6lbs when she was born. She's gonna be 6wks on Friday and she just now fills out the newborn clothes lol. She's a peanut. The nb diapers are getting a little snug though.
  • My son was 6-12 at birth and he's still wearing newborn, he's 6 weeks this Friday.
    I have a pack of nb white onzies for undershirts, about 15 onzie,outfits and like 6 cute newborn full outfits.. and like 4 pairs of pants.. his 0-3 clothes are huge on him
  • @CaptainMorgaine lol yeah...i think i should buy some just in case but everyones telling me how my stomach is bigger this time around so i wonder if i got a big baby in there? i just like to be prepared
  • @starrxoxo9 aww cute! hmm i wonder if should stock up or just buy a few because i don't know how big she is gonna be..if i am gonna be early or late. i guess i could always just save the receipts lol
  • @reemama how much does ur son weigh now at 6 weeks?
  • He's 7-4 now and they're still big.. he has awhile still..
  • Yea I would buy a few of each size and save receipts and wait to wash everything.