When did you

Okay ladies thank you for all your support. I was just wondering when did you all test and how many times did you test before you got your bfp

Comments

• I tested 3 days before my missed period with my second and got a bfn and then 2 days late and got my bfp! With my first I was 3 days late. All taken at night with clearblue digital :) hope this helps hun!
  • I tested eight days before missed period n got a bfp!
  • @mandac10 8 days before that is crazy! Im 6 days before my missed period I want to test but keep waiting
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • tested the day before my missed period with one of those early detection test. It was a three pack. The took one test that night it came out negative, the next test that morning (day before missed period) and it came out negative, and then took the last one later that afternoon which also came out negative. Then I went and took a nap. Later that evening I went to clean up my bathroom and looked at the test again and they all had very light double lines. So I went to the store and brought another three pack and they all came out positive. Finally I just went to the dr the next day and they confirmed. Ur best bet is just to go to the dr.
  • With this one, a day after af was due. But I was sick for 3 days before. I tested once & got a bfn(out dated test). Tested later that day & got my bfp. Good luck! Lots of baby dust to you
  • I have been so tired this week...and I haven't felt very well tonight... Ill feel like crap and be tired every day if it means I.can be pregnant...
  • I didn't get a bfp until 8 days after my missed period. I took those test that say test 6 days before your missed period...yeah got all bfn's. Even got bfn after my period was due and it didn't come. I was due for my period the 17th didn't get the positive test until the 25th.
  • My doc said I got preggo around Christmas time. I took 2 preg stick tests in Jan, I believe between the 1st week & 3rd week. I tested negative both times so I had no clue I was preggo. I had all the signs/symptoms too but ignored it for being tired with both FT work & school. I didn't find out I was preggo until Feb 13 lol when I took 4 preg stick tests & ALL were perfectly positive lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.