okay, very TMI!!!, but i need to ask!!

edited September 2011 in Health
Okay here it goes. Well I'm sure I'm not the only one but since I been pregnant my smell and taste of my....um...nether regions has changed. Not nasty but different. My urine smells stronger as does the smell of my vag. My man and I have been apart for a while and he is moving here in two weeks!! Well neither one of us has had sex since I moved away and its been a while. I know I smell and taste different and all he keeps talking about is oral sex!! He wants to go down so bad. I'm insecure about it, hell, even when I go to the bathroom, my four year old even complains that my Pee Pee is stinky!! What can I eat for the next two weeks that will make me smell and taste yummy? Help!! I'm desperate

Comments

• Idk sorry hun. Probably just fruits and veggies. Drink.a lot of water.
  • I'm not sure...maybe get checked for infection and drink lots of water. Here's a bump for u tho.
  • Lots of fruit
  • Oh I know I do not have an infection but I do know I'm dehydrated and I don't smell bad just different
  • Pineapple is supposed to help!! Stuff like broccoli and asparagus makes it worse. Mine has definitely changed since getting pregnant too!
  • Drink lots and lots of water and wash good. (Not saying you don't)
  • How do u no u taste diff.. Sorry thot its odd lol... I wouldnt worry bout it most men like the smell.. As long as it fresh n clean lol..
  • @lae3 I know because I tasted me. May sound Eww but I was curious. I tasted me a while back after kissing my man after he went down there. It doesn't bother me because I'm a very clean person. I was curious if the taste had changed since I been pregnant and it has.
  • Well you can always get flavored lube to hide it. Just put it on (lil bit) then blot it. I doubt he will notice. I don't smell what so ever but I like to smell yummy so sometimes I would put lotion down there
  • I've heard about eating pineapple. And people may think you're weird but I tasted mine too. It's definitely different than before being pregnant! Taste, smell, and texture.
  • Pineapple is probably your best bet. And between the hormones and prenatals...there is really no stopping a change in smell and taste.
  • pineapple n yogurt!! stay away frm spicyy
  • edited September 2011
    Haha i think several woman have secretly tasted themselves. I know i did when i first heard about oral sex(Pft i was 16!!!)

I also tasted my colusteum(sp?) I wantes to see if it was icky just incase hubby accidentally got a lick.

Anywho I'll just say what everyone else is saying... fruit. Haha only answer.

I was watching a youtube video once on how girls aren't suppose to smell or taste weird and this lady went on about putting a tablespoon of yogurt up her yoohoo. You will have to Google the right kind!! B.c. i can't remember sorry. But i do remember NO added sugars or fruit chunks. I *think* it has live ___(something) in it. Gosh i wish i was more helpful. I try!
  • Don't put anything up ur vadge while pregnant unless its a penis or a dildo! I need to watch lubes too. Id get checked for infection u shouldn't smell as bad as ur saying u do. If no infection ut just going to have to deal! Sorry! Until after ur pregnancy. A night of oral fun isn't worth harming the baby and I know u feel that way too! :"> it really might just b u thinking u smell more then u do
  • @leggs2011 yogurt has live cultures in it... But you would have to get yogurt without sugar in it. Sugar + vagina = yeast infection!
  • @mandac10 well I dont stink and I know I don't have an infection. The only thing that smells is my Pee. It smells very concentrated and I know its because I don't drink enough water. I just dont taste like I did before. I guess I'm just worried about me not tasting like what he is used to. I'm self conscious about it as it is and refuse to even let him go down there until I have just had a shower and feel fresh and clean. I just dont want him being disappointed because it has been a while since we messed around. I lost interest in sex after I got pregnant so we kinda stopped fooling around since back in marc. I'm gonna try the fruit thing.
  • @Mythica that's the last damn thing I need. I remember once I went on a strong antibiotic and it ended up giving me a yeast infection. Well, I cleared it up and it came back again and again. Come to.find out, I was passing it to him and then he would turn around and give it right back to me. Wasn't a good month at all.
  • @mama_luvs_her_girls trust me, I understand. I took 2 major doses of antbiotics at the 18 week mark and because I thought I knew what my body was doing, we didn't catch the yeast infection til week 32, and that was only cuz it had gotten so bad I was getting hives and was in some serious pain. Bad thing is, I think I've got one now since I had an antibiotic drip during my c-section. But I can't treat for it til I stop bleeding, I think.... I don't wanna deal with that cream during postpartum bleedin. No thanks. It was bad enough the first time.
  • hmm ok .. just wondered.. my curiosity lol.. :) is it bad? or just different.. i know that the ph changes due to hormone changes.. i really dont think your mans gonna care.. hey he may even like the temp chang.. lol good luck and dont worry bout it girl!! just have fun with your man.. :-D
  • My hubby says I tast better. He says hes more drawn to the smell.
  • Most of your taste comes from smell right? So if you get rid of the smell it should taste better, I suggest vagisil and maybe dabbing a LITTLE bit of vanilla down there :-) one of the girls on here suggested that to me when I thought I was getting a little funky and it's worked wonders!
  • @lae3 no not bad at all just different from what I'm used to. A little bitter maybe but not bad
  • Not to worry lol