no symptoms..could something be wrong?

I am six weeks 3 days pregnant with my first. at the beginning, even before I got a positive test, I was super hungry and very tired. by my fifth week I regained my energy and my cravings stopped. the only consistent symptom I have is random light cramping (which makes me nervous). I don't have any sicknes, fatigue, pains etc.should I just call myself lucky or could something be wrong?

Comments

• idk, its the same for me...like I don't have any symptoms. Just hungry all the time. (:
  • Yes something could be wrong but you might be lucky. The EXACT same thing happened to me. I had just a few symptoms for several weeks but then at the beginning of my ninth week (last week) they all just disappeared. I was feeling very UNpregnant and was terrified. I went for an ultrasound and Pebble was just as happy as ever. Growing perfectly and heartbeat in the 160s. Is this your first?
  • Im 22 weeks and just now feel pregnant. I had no symptoms. Only way I can tell now is cause my belly is poking out and I feel her moving around. Never had any symptoms really. I would say sleepy at the most.
  • 5 weeks 4 days. No symptoms what so ever...I don't even feel prego.
  • I am 6w6d and I don't have many symptoms. My boobs are a little sore and I'm a little tired. I get light cramping here and there as well but as long as its light with no bleeding your fine! Enjoy it while you can because it may be a different story next week! I had an u/s done last week and we got to see the little heartbeat. So don't stress...we may be some of the few lucky ones!
  • @pebblesmommy yes this is my first.very excited but just as nervous!
    @salsabia & @octmommy well I feel s little better knowing I'm not the only one
  • Im 9wks tomorrow.. i started out with no sympotoms which worried me but i consider myself lucky still. The only thing i have is cold flashes whichll keep me alive in the summer. And being tired always. I dont have that fun vomiting or nasuea
  • have you had any appts yet?
  • With the first you just don't know how your body handles pregnancy. Like if you'll be super-sick all the time or if you'll have it too easy. Hopefully you just have it easy.
  • This is my 3rd, and all three were different. My first no symptoms at all like half you girls. The 2nd I was sick from moment I woke till I feel asleep at night. This one no sickness light cramping, and boobs are hurting (never happened with my other two!) It's hard to say if one person will handle it the same as the next, best to get checked out if you’re that concerned.
  • Am the same way and everything is just fine my doctor said am one of the lucky ones am 10 weeks 5 days today. I got sick way in the beginning like 3 times and that's it.
  • Funny how we call the ladies who have it easy "lucky". I'm 10 weeks and don't have any symptoms but I don't feel lucky at all. I'm paranoid more than anything. I sure wouldn't mind hurling every once in a while just so I feel like I'm pregnant.
  • Im on my fourth pregnancy my third ended in a miscarriage so im very scared that something might be wrong. Im only 4Days away from the time i had the last miscarriage so not sure what to think. Can't wait till Monday for another ultrasound. I had one about a week and half ago and the was a baby but it was to early to see a heartbeat.
  • The same thing happened with me with my second n third baby n fact I didn't find out until. I was 5 months with my third one due to me still getting a regular period n having no symptoms.
  • @Pebblesmommy, I agree. Was at first getting no sighns then last week started with the sick feelings, my husband n I planed this one so accepting all the feelings greatfuly. Bust of luck to u.
  • With my daughter I only had cravings and heartburn the whole pregnancy. She's 22 months now. I'm prego again nd 100 percent pregnant. Have every symptom. Maybe u are lucky like I was
  • linlin
    edited March 2011
    I went through my first trimester, the same way, guess just lucky.
    I didn't experience any morning sickness (: but everything was okay,now in my 2nd trimester expecting a healthy baby boy!!
  • 6 weeks 5 days. Sore breast, slight period cramps and tiredness.
  • Not tested yet was due period 3 march nothing yet. I hope i am i have no symptoms at all. Bit of lower back pain and very mild cramps today but nothing else at all. Am i?
  • @carriemummy1. Ive got lower back pain and my breast r very sore, abdominal cramps too also im very tired im not due on my period till the 16th of march ive not tested yet either , my bf thinks i am and i got a feelin i am too.
  • best thing is go out and take a test. But im 7 weeks n i barely have symptoms. Probably just had 3 cravings or so and the rest is just sleepyness and a few cramps usually hapen before going to bed though do thats good beacause im already at home. They do say that cramping hurts the most when its ur first like mines, because it's new to ur body. Hopefully u find out soon and that all goes well!! ;)
  • Thanks ladies i have a three yr old but only found out with him at 8 wk bc v sore boobs and being sick. If i am now think will be five week but nothing at all yet. Will test after weekend. X
  • edited March 2011
    Good luck by the way shaz-24 x
  • Sending baby dust to those waiting to find out x
  • headed to my first doctors appt now, I'll let you all know what happens
  • its normal i didnt have any with my sons.. now i have morning sickness.. your just lucky.. only advice i would give is try not to eat overzelously.. i gained 60 lbs with both.. fast food real bad.. lol
  • Well its completly normal some women dnt have any symptoms I'm just a little worried if u had symptoms and they suddendly went away. My bestfriend and aunt both had symptoms at 6to9 weeks like nausea and mild like being tired all the time suddendly their symptoms stopped. They both had miscarriages. I was due june 2009 and in april 14 of 09 my throwing up stopped too and I miscarriaaged as well. Now I'm pgnt again edd 4/2/2011
  • Is in so much pain with my breasts tonight there rock hard and feel as big as ballons, and ive never had this much pain with my period and im bloated all the time