Finally!!!!

edited September 2011 in Labor
For anyone who wants to know... Had first lot of gel at about 11am (now 15:46) and getting loads of pains. Gonna get checked again about 17:00 and hopefully wont need the 2nd lot of gel... Babys head was engaged but now isnt! Im 40 weeks today so hopefully she'll arrive on her dd!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Whoop come on baby!! good luck hun! x
  • Yay! Good luck hun!
  • Thank you ladies, contractions are coming fast now but baby is still sittin high so im walking around the hospital grounds to get her down!

@samiuk how are you now hun? Hows the pains? x
  • Hope its not to long now! if you can walk outside and there's any curbs walk one foot on and one foot of might make her go down a bit more :) just commented back on my post lol, they a lot better today Ty :) x
  • Yey, let's hope baby drops down nicely and comes out fast :-) good luck! Wishing for a lovely labour for you. X
  • Well girls im sat on a birthing ball STILL waiting... My 6 yr old has told me ive gotta smack bellas bum when she finally comes out :-D
  • Bless her. My daughter was literally sprinkling glitter on my HTC earlier... was ready for going crazy but, asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm giving those ladies u told me about some magic glitter to help the babies come" :-)!! How can u tell em off :-)?! So... labour dust (or magic glitter) your way! The remnants of which are still on my bump Haha. Think she wants it out! Good luck!!!
  • How far apart are your contractions?

Both your daughters sound adorable btw!

are we all sat on birthing balls here haha x
  • @jennys3rd aww that adorable :-) tell hee thank you xx

@samiuk id say about 2-3 mins apart. Im still waiting to be examined again! Im now on the bed, the ball was to much! Xx
  • Oooo getting closer! hope she's moved down and your dilated! x
  • Ooo sounds like ur getting close if the balls too much. I'm so excited for you! Update after exam? ...if ur not pushing that is :-)!!! @samiuk oh yeah, Louise is very cute wen she wants to be :-) she's just so excited about it all. Comes home from school like "has it hurt today? Oh goooood...its nearly here!!! " she means well bless her but, when ur in pain n someone's happy about it....??? So easy to get giddy with her!
  • Any news? Really excited to hear :-)! Getting a lil jealous lol
  • @jennys3rd @samiuk
    Isabella rose arrived at 22:38 she is perfect weighing 7.13 and omg it hurt xxxx
  • Congrats momma!!
  • Congrats girl! :)
  • Congrats hun!! beautiful name!! xxx
  • Congrats hun, love the name! (*)
  • Oh I'm so happy for you! And what a beautiful name!!!! Love it. Glad it went well...although painful ;-) xx