3 weeekkkkss!!!!! whos excited!!!!???

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
ahhhhhh 3 weeks left oh my godddd!!!! the closer it gets the more scared and excited i gett!!!!! come i hope time goes by fast!!! :!! \:D/ :-D

how is everyone feeling??

Comments

• Ahhh I know what you mean!! I have 20 more days left and I'm so excited but nervous too... I'm a ftm!
  • @billysgirly i am a ftm too im more scared for the labor what about you?
  • 17 days left!! Feeling pretty good... Also pretty scared but super exciteddd!! Can't wait :D
  • I have week and a half left, if I dont have my little man by then my doc. will be inducing 3days later, so no more than two weeks....omg!!! I'm so excited, but nervous! FTM!!! Congrats to you, get to meet your baby soon!
  • @stbmilitarybrat i no i wanna no what baby girl looks like!! i hope like me lol
  • @PregnantELF you too, i hope baby girl comes early im 2 cm dilated, and been cramping a lot so i hope shes be here next week since thats my bday week!! id be so happy! lol
  • Awww well I hope she gives you a birthday suprise! I'm 1/2 cm. dailated, but I plan on walking everyday this week!
  • edited September 2011
    @PregnantELF me too!!! and yea i been doing nothing but cleaning and walking and having non stop sex!!! lol haha she is coming idc! lol haha!! :-))
    next week the day before my bday i will no if shes coming early the doc said babys ready and she could feel her head! so lets pray!! [-O<
  • Yea my doc told me if I'm 3 cm. next weeks app he will send me to the hospital! So I figured walking and lots of sex wouldnt hurt! Sounds like your def gunna have that baby soon!
  • yea I'm excited...21 days left for me. I'll be 3 weeks tomorrow :) and I have a drs appt. People have been trying to tell me horror stories tho.
  • @PregnantELF lol yes none of that would hurt lol haha yes shes going to be here in 2 week or less is my goal lol haha!!! i wont drink that nasty oil tho lol thats the one this i wont do!! everything eles game on lol!!!, well hopefully your at a 3!!
  • @singlemama i no my sister is lke that tellin me bad stories because im doing it with out drugs! sooo im kinda scared!!! everything will be okay thoo
  • Yaaay! October 8th is riiight around the corner! Super excited but soo nervous!
  • @oc86 i bet your super excited!!!! i no i ammmm!!!!! but its gone by so fast tho!
  • I do too haha I'm pretty sure he looks like his daddy! Being that I'm having a boy though.. that's okay with me lol his daddy is very handsome ;)
  • @stbmilitarybrat lol well thast good i havent heard form baby girls dad since i was 18 weeks
  • Yes very excited! & ur right, it HAS flown by like crazy! Before we know it our next posts will be "Baby's here!"
  • @oc86 or im going into labor!! lol :-))
  • I'm really sorry to hear that :( Goodluck with everything, I hope the best for you and your little girl!
  • Meeeeee 2 weeks 5 days. 19 days!
  • @stbmilitarybrat oh its not even a big deal anymore i used to get sad over it but now i just look at it as look what hes missing imnot missing her grow and see my belly every day hes the one that will miss out, and i have an amazing guy in my life now, and hes soooooo excited for her to be here! he cant wait hes more excited then me lol and hes not even daddy,,

@adri805 eee i wish i was that close!!!
  • U r close too!!!!!!
  • @adri805 not as close as You im jealous!
  • Just by days lol ur funny..n hey u might b before me u never know.
  • @adri805 lol still haha! And yea might,im definitely going to be trying!
  • I also have 3 weeks left and I'm feeling nervous about labor but excited at the same time lol its a bittersweet overwhelming feeling I can't believe its thattt close already!!
  • @jnetteP yes That's the word bittersweet! I no it feels like just yesterday that I took like 4 test just to make sure lol Haha!
  • Good luck hun :)
  • Ugh i have 3wks tmrw and i'm gettong nervous bc within these 3wks i will be moving into my apt setting up my babies room and getting my house ready and getting ready for my baby shower my bday and my friends baby shower as well! So so so much to do!